Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
how much ntr content is in here
To add to @Kara Zor-El's comment which was made while I was away.... It depends on why you're asking. If you're into NTR and was attracted by the tag on the OP then I think you're going to be disappointed with the content. If you don't like NTR then don't worry, it's very mild and can be avoided - I'm not an NTR fan and it didn't bother me. Only the very extreme snowflakes seem to have an issue with what is, essentially, just a couple of minor voyeurism scenes.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Walkius had been unaware of the Alice Sex bug but is now looking into it. Don't want to speak for him but I have confidence enough in him to say it might possibly be sorted out in the next update....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
To add to @Kara Zor-El's comment which was made while I was away.... It depends on why you're asking. If you're into NTR and was attracted by the tag on the OP then I think you're going to be disappointed with the content. If you don't like NTR then don't worry, it's very mild and can be avoided - I'm not an NTR fan and it didn't bother me. Only the very extreme snowflakes seem to have an issue with what is, essentially, just a couple of minor voyeurism scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
these girls stalk me everywhere. :p
Of course, the more important point is Mimi uses that gym so it could also be a chance to develop that relationship (especially as we've just been promised that very thing!). I did say I suspect Vanessa would, at some point, approach you and thank you for showing Martin was a douche (if you followed that route!) and this could well be the opportunity. I suspect there may be more than that one image and there'll be more than those two opportunities to meet girls in future updates (Mrs Daniels maybe?). I'm excited to see which images crop up in the gym (or are hidden in the assets folder)....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Of course, the more important point is Mimi uses that gym so it could also be a chance to develop that relationship (especially as we've just been promised that very thing!). I did say I suspect Vanessa would, at some point, approach you and thank you for showing Martin was a douche (if you followed that route!) and this could well be the opportunity.
Approaching Vanessa may cause problems depending your choice with MArtin. If you choose 'friend with MArtin' and you try fuck his Vanessa for example.
Your choice with Martin will have consequence
I wonder which choice will cause me trouble. I don`t think 'be friend with MArtin' choice will cause this.

and finally your relation with Mimi and Maria will evolve.
I prefer Maria`s relations evolves slowly.
I suspect there may be more than that one image and there'll be more than those two opportunities to meet girls in future updates (Mrs Daniels maybe?).
And Charlotte por favor. :evilsmile:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes