Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Is there a way to have sex with mimi ive only got the fingering at night and the bj after run.
There is no sex scene with Mimi unless you use sleeping pills on her. There is bonus scene if you get rid off Martin but it is just a handjob scene in a shop.
We`re hoping Mimi sex in next version (v0.10)

Reactions: Angus Bez

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
One Other Male have been seen visiting same house where MC lives with females. Even touching them. If you consider massage something misguidingly called ntr then that mild. That's all I've seen. Others seems to have had some nightmares about Other Male going even further with women but I haven't...

How about you Play it and see yourself?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
how mild is the ntr
To add to @Kara Zor-El's comment which was made while I was away.... It depends on why you're asking. If you're into NTR and was attracted by the tag on the OP then I think you're going to be disappointed with the content. If you don't like NTR then don't worry, it's very mild and can be avoided - I'm not an NTR fan and it didn't bother me. Only the very extreme snowflakes seem to have an issue with what is, essentially, just a couple of minor voyeurism scenes.
Basically you put spycams into Maria and Mimi's bedrooms. When Martin comes along you have the option of watching the massages - if you do opt to watch then the massages become more intimate until, eventually, he has sex with Maria and then goes into Mimi's room for sex. If you know what to do and time it right you can get rid of him before the sex sessions even begin (see my Players Guide !)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Basically you put spycams into Maria and Mimi's bedrooms. When Martin comes along you have the option of watching the massages - if you do opt to watch then the massages become more intimate until, eventually, he has sex with Maria and then goes into Mimi's room for sex. If you know what to do and time it right you can get rid of him before the sex sessions even begin (see my Players Guide !)
Whaaaaat? o_O
Such massage and sex scenes can kill the romance. :biggrin::test3::WutFace:

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
One Other Male have been seen visiting same house where MC lives with females. Even touching them. If you consider massage something misguidingly called ntr then that mild. That's all I've seen. Others seems to have had some nightmares about Other Male going even further with women but I haven't...

How about you Play it and see yourself?
I joined few group therapy sessions after those milds. x'D

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I joined few group therapy sessions after those milds. x'D
Yes, oh yes, how well we know that...

Group 'sex' therapy? :eek:penedeyewink: (hopefully with no other guys)
... you have been abusing this thread here...

x'D
They kicked me out from therapy for others sake.
... to the limit some of us really want to kick you...

Don't tell me - you made them cry?
... out from here because of laughing and crying and facepalming same time...

They didn`t understand why i was so harsh on Emily either. x'D
But i made them hate Martin before i was kicked. :D
... for your affection toward Martin and addiction toward Emily...

Don't think therapy for sex addiction works anyway
... but you just can't stay away. Well, don't worry: We understand. Yes we do and we try to be supportive. We try, yes, yes, yes... now everyone repeats that until we believe it... we understand we understand we understand we undertand... repeat it!

Last edited:

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Yes, oh yes, how well we know that...

... you have been abusing this thread here...

... to the limit some of us really want to kick you...

... out from because of laughing and crying and facepalming same time...

... for your affection toward Martin and addiction toward Emily...

... but you just can't stay away. Well, don't worry: We understand. Yes we do and we try to be supportive. We try, yes, yes, yes... now everyone repeats that until we believe it... we understand we understand we understand we undertand... repeat it!
:FuckYea::biggrin:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes