redrod412

Nov 28, 2017
I have an issue.. I can't trigger the first conversation with the twins no matter what. My reputation with Class B is well above 25 and I've basically finished every event except any related to the twins. I even started a new game and grinded all the way to day 70 again but I just can't trigger their events. I feel like I'm missing something obvious xD anyone got a solution?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I have an issue.. I can't trigger the first conversation with the twins no matter what. My reputation with Class B is well above 25 and I've basically finished every event except any related to the twins. I even started a new game and grinded all the way to day 70 again but I just can't trigger their events. I feel like I'm missing something obvious XD anyone got a solution?

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
im liking this but man it crashes more than any other game ive played on here...
Are you playing an old version? Because it's pretty much stable at the moment (we've only come across the one bug that crashes the game - if you know more please let us know). If you're playing a 32-bit version of the game on a 64-bit computer then, yes, it does crash every few moves you make but for the last few updates the correct version has been uploaded here on the OP. If you're playing v0.9 downloaded from here on a 64-bit machine then you shouldn't have any crashes (apart from the one @Kara Zor-El pointed out earlier)...

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes