Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I almost didn't recognise her without the hat.....
If walkius puts girls in different clothes can be more fun. Like in BB big sis was doing show to Eric and Max in lingerie and night dress or in shop we were seeing girls in random clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
At the very least we could some girls topless in the pool and maybe panty less at school.
There's that unused pic of them all topless in the spa... at least, I can't recall it ever being used even in old version of the game. I'd really like Walkius to go through those old images in the assets folder and either find a use for them or excise them altogether.... That solo gym image, for example, would be useful if you could work out in the school gym alone in the afternoons....

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
There's that unused pic of them all topless in the spa... at least, I can't recall it ever being used even in old version of the game. I'd really like Walkius to go through those old images in the assets folder and either find a use for them or excise them altogether.... That solo gym image, for example, would be useful if you could work out in the school gym alone in the afternoons....
Gym alone :FeelsBadMan:

But yeah, no point in keeping dead weight in the game.

Reactions: Angus Bez

redrod412

Nov 28, 2017
This is exactly what confuses me. I've been using that guide and under the "Do I See Double Section", it says that I can talk to the Twins on a Tuesday at 0900, but when I go there, all I see is them sitting there but I can't talk to them :(
Note the screenshot: Screenshot (2456).png

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
This is exactly what confuses me. I've been using that guide and under the "Do I See Double Section", it says that I can talk to the Twins on a Tuesday at 0900, but when I go there, all I see is them sitting there but I can't talk to them :(
Note the screenshot: View attachment 86981
You need to trigger the Twins' group route first. That first conversation tends to be on Monday at 09:00 as you first enter the school.

Reactions: redrod412
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes