Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No it wasn't avoidable. I believe the Dev did say he was going to implement a way of getting rid of Martin in future updates, if that meant it could be done before he slept with them or not I'm not sure but my guess would be no.
Hope some one would be kind to let me know if you can avoid the NTR i hope you can if not i'm skip this game. I don't get why creators don't allow it to be avoided it is one of the genres that people hate so much the don't play the game most genres people could care less about but not NTR it is up there with rape and it is one of the only 2 that i avoid hell i prefer scat over NTR.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the NTR is avoidable, Martin is removable, not sure on the pros and cons atm, since it was recent and nothing has changed other than he no longer fucks Maria and Mimi

edit: stupid internet lag = triple post

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hope some one would be kind to let me know if you can avoid the NTR i hope you can if not i'm skip this game. I don't get why creators don't allow it to be avoided it is one of the genres that people hate so much the don't play the game most genres people could care less about but not NTR it is up there with rape and it is one of the only 2 that i avoid hell i prefer scat over NTR.
It`s really hard to convince you. :FuckYea:

Reactions: Angus Bez
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes