Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So what choices we have for Martin till now?
1- Don't tell him about his flashdisk and leave him have his fun at home. (Walkius mentioned this at his patreon post "Your choice with Martin will have consequence". This can be it that he mentioned. Leads to NTR for sure.)
2- Tell him about flashdisk:
a. Be friend with him: Nothing happened related this path. Walkius mentioned that it'll have benefits for later updates.
b. Give flashdisk to Vanessa: Little back massage to Maria and handjob from Mimi happened till now. (Preview pictures give hints to us that next update will have benefits like Vanessa route and evolving Mimi relation) Edit: I don't think Walkius is planning bad ending for this route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So what choices we have for Martin till now?
1- Don't tell him about his flashdisk and leave him have his fun at home. (Walkius mentioned this at his patreon post "Your choice with Martin will have consequence". This can be it that he mentioned. Leads to NTR for sure.)
2- Tell him about flashdisk:
a. Be friend with him: Nothing happened related this path. Walkius mentioned that it'll have benefits for later updates.
b. Give flashdisk to Vanessa: Little back massage to Maria and handjob from Mimi happened till now. (Preview pictures give hints to us that next update will have benefits like Vanessa route and evolving Mimi relation) Edit: I don't think Walkius is planning bad ending for this route.
Actually choice 2b is better path for NTR story. Cause this route will piss off Martin a lot. But he'll keep this route for harem style.
Edit: This route with @Burt Reynolds Mustache 's NTR storytelling could rock. :evilsmile:

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
If anyone receive any crash because Alice first sex route, please let me and @Angus Bez (AKA Redhead Hunter) know. If possible with a save file before the crashing.

Edit: I played the game again and made the same mistake purposely for to trigger bug but that bug looks fixed.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
If anyone receive any crash because Alice first sex route, please let me and @Angus Bez (AKA Redhead Hunter) know. If possible with a save file before the crashing.

Edit: I played the game again and made the same mistake purposely for to trigger bug but that bug looks fixed.
I gave Walkius seven links to error reports in this thread and four of them are from the 24 March-3 April period when they should have been downloading the current version (one even says specifically that he is using version 0.9) so I don't think it's been fixed. Whether our understanding of when it occurs is wrong or there's some other random element missing I don't know. Yet.

I've added a request for saved games to the FAQ....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I gave Walkius seven links to error reports in this thread and four of them are from the 24 March-3 April period when they should have been downloading the current version (one even says specifically that he is using version 0.9) so I don't think it's been fixed. Whether our understanding of when it occurs is wrong or there's some other random element missing I don't know. Yet.

Maybe it's related some of us continue game from save file which made with previous versions. just a theory :p

Reactions: Angus Bez

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

And for that, he gave Angus Bez all kind of red head nude pics :p talking about that, Walkius didn't give us his daily preview this morning :( shame, shame

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Maybe it's related some of us continue game from save file which made with previous versions. just a theory :p
I doubt it. The Alice sex route has been in there since v0.5 (I bet me remembering that information impressed you!) so I'd think the majority of people coming across that bug will be those starting from a new game rather than an old save game.
talking about that, Walkius didn't give us his daily preview this morning :( shame, shame
I'm not surprised - you should see the number of messages I left him yesterday that he would come across in his inbox this morning! (Including a begging letter for more Abbigail.....)
Told him today to remove redhead Lily from his game. :p
:'(

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I can't dare such thing. You can start a thread to excommunicate me from Gingers cult or you can seriously think lynching me this time. x'D
Well, I was just sharpening my pitchfork and fuelling up the torch - looks like I'll have to cancel the lynching party (for the moment).... :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes