Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So what choices we have for Martin till now?
1- Don't tell him about his flashdisk and leave him have his fun at home. (Walkius mentioned this at his patreon post "Your choice with Martin will have consequence". This can be it that he mentioned. Leads to NTR for sure.)
2- Tell him about flashdisk:
a. Be friend with him: Nothing happened related this path. Walkius mentioned that it'll have benefits for later updates.
b. Give flashdisk to Vanessa: Little back massage to Maria and handjob from Mimi happened till now. (Preview pictures give hints to us that next update will have benefits like Vanessa route and evolving Mimi relation) Edit: I don't think Walkius is planning bad ending for this route.
You get Maria's massages and HJ from mimi if you friend Martin as well.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Nath is swimming in deep dark sea. Probably it's Vanessa's mobile phone in his hand and she'll send the revenge cheating photo to Martin. Pissed off Martin can be very dangerous. :D
Could be Nate's phone. Wonder if we'll get a copy of the photo in our laptop folder....

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I am stuck on Day 3 Hour 7. At school and have visited all possible places but nothing happens in any room or yard/baseball field. Nothing advances the time either so I can't move to the end of the school day to take the bus home.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I am stuck on Day 3 Hour 7. At school and have visited all possible places but nothing happens in any room or yard/baseball field. Nothing advances the time either so I can't move to the end of the school day to take the bus home.
can you send save file where you stuck?

Reactions: Angus Bez
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes