Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, Iris, why? You're not happy? who else did you had in mind besides Miss Daniels
Mrs Daniels She is married. :evilsmile: I was thinking Jo the Janitor at gym. x'D
Which school girl has the biggest boobs that can you have sex with?
Vicky and Beverly. Hmm Maybe Charlotte too. have to focus on her boobs more :p
Edit: there is no sex scene with any of these 3 yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Mrs Daniels She is married. :evilsmile: I was thinking Jo the Janitor at gym. x'D

Vicky and Beverly. Hmm Maybe Charlotte too. have to focus on her boobs more :p
Edit: there is no sex scene with any of these 3 yet.
Thanks, I'm more of a boob man but Alice and Mayo (well most of the girls) are super sexy too.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks, I'm more of a boob man but Alice and Mayo (well most of the girls) are super sexy too.
Maria and Mrs Daniels for you then. :p But too early for their corruption in story.
Edit:Hmm just checked. these boobs may not satisfy you. Max 36 C bra they can wear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angus Bez

thorm

Jul 6, 2017
Got error after first time sex with Alice
Code:
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Got error after first time sex with Alice
Code:
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)
Send us your save file.
You can find answer for this bug in @Angus Bez FAQs sheet. But send us your save file related this issue.
The FAQ will also tell you where to find the saved game in case you don't already know..... :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
yeah I totally found the saved game and deleted it lol still not sure why I did that but seemed like a good idea at the time

also, is it the end of April yet?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
drat, so want next update lol even though I not caught up with game again , but plan to this weekend.
Well this is what Walkius says at his page "plan a big update which will change entirely the way you use school, groups and rewards, this will be the 1.0.

But before, I'll release versions to introduce all the characters and the groups. For the version 0.10, this will be the populars. The gym, downtown, will be reworked. Your choice with Martin will have consequence and finally, your relation with Mimi and Maria will evolve."

Reactions: Angus Bez

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well this is what Walkius says at his page "plan a big update which will change entirely the way you use school, groups and rewards, this will be the 1.0.

But before, I'll release versions to introduce all the characters and the groups. For the version 0.10, this will be the populars. The gym, downtown, will be reworked. Your choice with Martin will have consequence and finally, your relation with Mimi and Maria will evolve."
ah right, forgot Walkius planning a big change and was debate if there be a new game after next release.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Maria and Mrs Daniels for you then. :p But too early for their corruption in story.
Edit:Hmm just checked. these boobs may not satisfy you. Max 36 C bra they can wear.
No, they're ample... I'm not really a fan of giant balloons that defy gravity. Like the lead character in "Life", Sarah. Interesting story (not a whole lot of content yet) Big Fake boobs. Or Bastard Girls, with Freakish body types for most of the characters. I do enjoy the boobs in Summertime Saga, girls with hangers. But I also like Mia with smaller perky boobs. See, Boob man... I'm rambling a bit, but thanks for the suggestions.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes