Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
No, they're ample... I'm not really a fan of giant balloons that defy gravity. Like the lead character in "Life", Sarah. Interesting story (not a whole lot of content yet) Big Fake boobs. Or Bastard Girls, with Freakish body types for most of the characters. I do enjoy the boobs in Summertime Saga, girls with hangers. But I also like Mia with smaller perky boobs. See, Boob man... I'm rambling a bit, but thanks for the suggestions.
Her twin Ava has different puffy boobs? :hushedface:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
What dafuq? Gym Harem :cool:
Preview 0.10 - Mayo at gym
Hardly a harem. If you haven't chosen Mayo :heartcoveredeyes: you'll not get her scene at the gym. Same with Iris. You will only get one of those cheerleaders (unless you cheat :cool:) This was going to be an inevitable addition or he would've been lynched....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hardly a harem. If you haven't chosen Mayo :heartcoveredeyes: you'll not get her scene at the gym. Same with Iris. You will only get one of those cheerleaders (unless you cheat :cool:) This was going to be an inevitable addition or he would've been lynched....
I think gym will have different route which may lead to threesome with Mayo and Iris later. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Preview 0.10 - Mayo at gym
Apr 14 at 3:59am
You haven't chosen Iris, it's not a big deal, because Mayo is there.
;)
You won. :mad:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Nor Alice nor Mimi are my fav. Mimi`s hat is a bit turn off . :p I could prefer bowling center brunette as Alice. :cool:

You sure next week? Walkius mentioned release date?
No, but it's usually around the 20th of each month, we now in need of a hero who will post it :) cause I'm only a $10.00 patron and will not get links until following week :(

Aug 14, 2017
How do you talk to the twins? I haven't been able to initiate conversation with them so I can join them at lunch or start their route. Is there a bug that keeps you from talking to them? If so, are there any fixes?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
How do you talk to the twins? I haven't been able to initiate conversation with them so I can join them at lunch or start their route. Is there a bug that keeps you from talking to them? If so, are there any fixes?
Twins route came with version 0.9 update. For to start their route you have to increase class B reputation.
Game notebook will guide for rest.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes