markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
either he posted wrong screen or he is just pointing out the possible branches...ezmode with befriended martin or pain in the ass long mode when you give him the boot. martin=mentor/trainer? and whoever the other path leads to for advice...my guess is mc's friend at school will have a connection with someone.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, the Dev sure loves to be a cuck and he must punish those who aren't so due to economic reasons he put in a non-cuck route but i think he hates it and tries to lash out on those who oppose his vision as much as he possibly can without losing support. Or he is simply in love with Martin secretly, and considers HIM the mc whom we can observe true the fake-mc's eyes. Stay true to the way of the cuck and everything is much easier. Stray, and even learning massage is like a herculean effort. Or am i exaggerating this a wee bit?:coldsweat:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I just hope both branches equally advance with one ( non martin route) taking a bit longer in this update. I hope it doesn't end with the martin mentor route advancing further than the other route until the next update. Thats the one thing I hate about games that give you multiple paths to take....Like Au-pair innocence, the david path left the alex path in the dust for 3-4 updates before the dev decided to advance alex content.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I just hope both branches equally advance with one ( non martin route) taking a bit longer in this update. I hope it doesn't end with the martin mentor route advancing further than the other route until the next update. Thats the one thing I hate about games that give you multiple paths to take....Like Au-pair innocence, the david path left the alex path in the dust for 3-4 updates before the dev decided to advance alex content.
My view of it (for what it's worth!) is you need advice to improve. Martin is trained so, if you're his friend he'll give you tips (the short way). Otherwise you'll be needing to practise a lot on other people (other girls from school, as you said, or possibly Vanessa) which will be a longer route and would take several sessions before you could move on to Maria....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Otherwise you'll be needing to practise a lot on other people (other girls from school, as you said, or possibly Vanessa) which will be a longer route and would take several sessions before you could move on to Maria....
I don't see that a problem at all! More like a reward actually :) The more session the better:closedtongue:

Reactions: Angus Bez

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
My view of it (for what it's worth!) is you need advice to improve. Martin is trained so, if you're his friend he'll give you tips (the short way). Otherwise you'll be needing to practise a lot on other people (other girls from school, as you said, or possibly Vanessa) which will be a longer route and would take several sessions before you could move on to Maria....
pretty much what I was thinking with some slight differences......I hope both routes end the same way. I guess we will find out within the next few days:eazyHype::eazyHype:...probably by the end of the week:heartcoveredeyes:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
This is not a spycam pic so i think MC also in Maria's room. Facepalms This can lead to threesome oh my goodness.
I don't see that a problem at all! More like a reward actually :) The more session the better:closedtongue:
You've grinding fetish.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
pretty much what I was thinking with some slight differences......I hope both routes end the same way. I guess we will find out within the next few days:eazyHype::eazyHype:...probably by the end of the week:heartcoveredeyes:
This will be very interesting update for sure.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Especially the vanessa stuff. I chose the friend route with martin but I think I'll start a new game or see if you can be a dick and take martins advice and still be able to give the flash drive to vanessa.
This game needs two save actually. One before whom to sit with at cinema (Mayo or Iris) and one before Martin route choices.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Pfft, it was never going to be me and Martin as friends.... :eek:penedeyewink: I worked out the changes because there was no way I was even going to have a second saved game with being nice to the.... :WutFace:
No worry, you will forget Martin when you see Lily with Jo the Janitor on school map. :evilsmile::test3:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes