redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Pfft, it was never going to be me and Martin as friends.... :eek:penedeyewink: I worked out the changes because there was no way I was even going to have a second saved game with being nice to the.... :WutFace:
I couldn't care less about Martin I just picked the friends route because I guessed it would have more content, buuuut Vanessa>Maria, so I'll have go change routes.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I couldn't care less about Martin I just picked the friends route because I guessed it would have more content, buuuut Vanessa>Maria, so I'll have go change routes.
I think it won't make any difference to the Maria route (just get there quicker if you're friends with him). For now it looks like the enemy route will bring Vanessa into your game (but, like I said ages ago I still think she'll, eventually, be there even if you're friends with him.... we'll just have to wait and see!)

Reactions: bobbo69

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I think it won't make any difference to the Maria route (just get there quicker if you're friends with him). For now it looks like the enemy route will bring Vanessa into your game (but, like I said ages ago I still think she'll, eventually, be there even if you're friends with him.... we'll just have to wait and see!)
Still there is no clue about Martin choices at all. Walkius said at his page one Martin route choice will have consequences.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Still there is no clue about Martin choices at all. Walkius said at his page one Martin route choice will have consequences.
Actually he said:
Your choice with Martin will have consequence...
And, as it's always difficult to fully understand what he means, I can take this in one of two ways: "your choice with Martin will have A consequence" or "your choice with Martin will have consequenceS". Even then, each version of what you think he meant can be taken in one or two different contexts.... I vote we wait and see what happens and stop talking about Martin... :happyblush

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
AI think I am at the end of this version. I may have just a little to do. I am good friends with several of the female npc's. Referring to the photo shoots only I am good friends with all of them now but only four allow me to go all the way to skill 4. I keep getting the message I need to know Ako better so I only have the first photo shoot with her. However I have found a way to raise her to a good friend relationship. When I visit her in the dance studio and don't keep checking her out it says her friend level has raised but leaves it at "good friend". Same thing with Alice, I keep getting the same message when I study with her and say no problem (paraphrase) but it doesn't go beyond good friend. I assume that this is the highest level you can attain at this point .
You can get Alice all the way to BFF helping her with homework without wanting anything in return. Not sure about Ako.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

wolfevader

Apr 17, 2018
After extracting the file i click on the .exe one but all i get is a black screen. Tried downloading from different sources but all resulted in the same outcome. Somebody please Help!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
After extracting the file i click on the .exe one but all i get is a black screen. Tried downloading from different sources but all resulted in the same outcome. Somebody please Help!
What system are you using? 32-bit or 64-bit? What Windows? How much memory? If you need technical help please give more information to help us to help you.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
I correctly understood that it is not possible to start a relationship with my mother, since she is present only in history and not in the game?

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I am getting this erron on the first time missons end

of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100382, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)
As I've tried now on 23:00 it works fine. But I don't get it why.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Should be interesting. I finally reached a point where I can stop playing this update. Have Alice and Ako at BFF status and Classes B, C and D all at max 100. Other stats at varying levels. Ready for the next update I think.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Should be interesting. I finally reached a point where I can stop playing this update. Have Alice and Ako at BFF status and Classes B, C and D all at max 100. Other stats at varying levels. Ready for the next update I think.
more then enough tho. Classes B, C need just 25 for now. I am not sure game needs class D reputation in this game for any route.
@Angus Bez Class D reputation has a use in this game?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes