grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
can you actually get rid of Martin? like, why can't I tell him to get the fuck out of my house? my only choices are not talking to him, or being his friend. I don't want either of those choices... i want the douche gone. you then have to give it to vanessa? does that actually remove him from the game?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
can you actually get rid of Martin? like, why can't I tell him to get the fuck out of my house? my only choices are not talking to him, or being his friend. I don't want either of those choices... i want the douche gone. you then have to give it to vanessa? does that actually remove him from the game?
Yes. For the moment.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
if you already said lets be friends, can you still get rid of him by giving it to vanessa, or is that option closed off?
During 0.9 you get rid of him completely. As for the future we don't know if he'll be back in some way or not (in the non-friend route). If you now want to change your allegiances I'm afraid you're stuck with the decision unless you want to edit the saved game (see the FAQ link in my sig for details)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, if it's released tomorrow, then it means that we should be getting it for the following weekend
unless someone else delivers the goods before then

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I use to be admin and mod at many forum sites in the past, so, I've collected quite a few during these past years lol
Well, this explains why you have so much of them and why you have 69 external drives. ;)
Anyway, it's pretty late where I live so I have to leave you here alone... again. Good night, mate! :)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes