Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Nothing new in the revelations there that we haven't guessed from the earlier previews. Although:
- The Popular Route: that will lead you to gym
I had wondered if there would be a change there (although I wasn't sure it would be through the Populars) and always bugged me that the downtown gym was just automatically open for Nate - he was new to the area, found that and didn't even need to pay for it!!!

I had started editing the Player's Guide ready for this and was wondering where to include the gym section - now I know as it's in the Popular route :)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Who is the ponytail girl Ako?
No, it must be a new girl :eek:penedeyewink: Ako's hair isn't anything like that (and if Walkius isn't happy removing Mimi's hat then he won't be giving them new hairstyles!)
Although - don't think a new girl actually in the game.... if you can spy on the locker room he's probably got several scenes including a number of non-game characters to spy on....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Maaaybe... Martin with a wig? o_O Oh, this could be interesting... :evilsmile:
x'D I think similar for Jo the janitor.
I had wondered if there would be a change there (although I wasn't sure it would be through the Populars) and always bugged me that the downtown gym was just automatically open for Nate - he was new to the area, found that and didn't even need to pay for it!!!
We're guessing Vicky is in popular group. If popular reputation leads to gym, why not Vicky in gym. :eek:
Shhh hard to earn money without cheat. Free gym has no logic but will be less gringy.
No... we saw Martin in a wig in the previous image Preview 0.10 - Almost done :evilsmile:
Hmph :FuckYea::angry:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
We're guessing Vicky is in popular group. If popular reputation leads to gym, why not Vicky in gym. :eek:
Shhh hard to earn money without cheat. Free gym has no logic but will be less gringy.
No, not Vicky, for the same reason that it doesn't look like Ako - hair is wrong and I don't think he'll make any major changes to the character models....
Is this girls only gym? :D Bill, Seth, Martin, other boys... where are they?
SSSSHHHH... don't give him ideas. I. am. quite. happy. the. way. it. is. Thank you very much!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
- New event with Mimi leading to kinky stuff at the gym.
Kinky stuff like what? So far we just see vaginal sex and blowjob.
- Continuation of Maria massage, unlocked faster or longer depending of your choice with Martin.
So if we choose be friend with him, we'll unlock Maria massage faster. Is that it? This isn't enough for me to pick be friend with Martin route.
I don't think he'll make any major changes to the character models....
Hope he does. I am bored see Mimi with hat. :D
SSSSHHHH... don't give him ideas. I. am. quite. happy. the. way. it. is. Thank you very much!
You just want harem. hmph... Would be nice if guy figures also in gym. More action, more challenge and more time for to complete your guide for this game. :evilsmile::test3:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Kinky stuff like what? So far we just see vaginal sex and blowjob.
I'm fairly sure that all he'll mean is you go further with Mimi - so far the interactions with her have been limited to fingering, handjobs and blowjobs. I doubt it'll be more than just, finally, getting some sex!
So if we choose be friend with him, we'll unlock Maria massage faster. Is that it? This isn't enough for me to pick be friend with Martin route.
Yeah, if you're friends with Martin you'll get his advice and continue with Maria's massage almost straight away. Otherwise there'll be more of a grind - either practising on other girls first or, more likely, having to raise your massage skills with more lessons.... I bet, if the latter, he's ramped up the level really high, too...
Hope he does. I am bored see Mimi with hat. :D
We've already seen the image of her in the sauna without it... you're never satisfied, are you? :)
You just want harem. hmph... Would be nice guy figures also in gym. More action, more challenge and more time for to complete your guide for this game. :evilsmile::test3:
I don't mind a few of the guys having more of a role - you know, like Bill has. Would be nice if the gym was more realistic and had more people attending. If they have to be a few guys, meh, okay I'll take it....

Also wondering what you'll need to do to trigger the Popular route? As was brought up the other day there's nothing connected to Class D reputation so maybe that'll be it seeing as Vicky and Seth are in your class (assuming our assumption that they're part of the group is correct!). Damn it, my reputation is only 11 so I might have to work on that when the update comes out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes