Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Also wondering what you'll need to do to trigger the Popular route? As was brought up the other day there's nothing connected to Class D reputation so maybe that'll be it seeing as Vicky and Seth are in your class (assuming our assumption that they're part of the group is correct!). Damn it, my reputation is only 11 so I might have to work on that when the update comes out!
Because bully guys at school, Nath will want to be more strong. Walkius first preview pic for this version is about bullies.
Just a guess :p

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Because bully guys at school, Nath will want to be more strong. Walkius first preview pic for this version is about bullies.
Just a guess :p
Fair point. Although you can still workout at school for your Sport skill so it doesn't make complete sense. Still think it'll be connected to Class D reputation (even if that triggers the bully scene which leads to your idea) - after all, the only people left in that class without an official group are Chanise (probably an outsider), Vicky and Seth (both likely Populars) so there's no other way of using that score.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Fair point. Although you can still workout at school for your Sport skill so it doesn't make complete sense. Still think it'll be connected to Class D reputation (even if that triggers the bully scene which leads to your idea) - after all, the only people left in that class without an official group are Chanise (probably an outsider), Vicky and Seth (both likely Populars) so there's no other way of using that score.
Will be logical if he adds class D reputation to that route. For to be popular you need all classes reputation.

Chanise should be in outsiders group. Logical cause she is always with Bill.
Oh i remembered peeking scene in school lockers room with Chanise and Charlotte. Kinda Charlotte likes Chanise.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Will be logical if he adds class D reputation to that route. For to be popular you need all classes reputation.

Chanise should be in outsiders group. Logical cause she is always with Bill.
Oh i remembered peeking scene in school lockers room with Chanise and Charlotte. Kinda Charlotte likes Chanise.
DAn and Bryan are also in popular group.
Yeah, and Dan/Bryan are in Class B so you might need to have both B/D reputation at a set level but I doubt Walkius would make the trigger that high (after all, you only need 25 for the others to trigger!). Vicky & Seth would be the King and Queen of that group so you would only need an in with them to get into the group - assuming that was how it was going to work (like with all the other groups so far!) Would be interesting if this group worked differently than the usual "get reputation with class x so high", "speak to them during lunch", "do xxxx"....

Chanise could be in the nerds - she's Bill sister so, of course, she'd hang with him occasionally at school even if they're technically in two different groups. I think we're going to have a better idea of the final two groups after this update...

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
what values inside the save file should i change to switch from Mayo to Iris and from befriending Martin to giving the USB to his GF?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Typically in the past none of the $30 patrons have leaked it and we've had to wait until the $5 (or is it $10?) tier gets it a week later, but if it does leak just @ me and I'll update everything.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
what values inside the save file should i change to switch from Mayo to Iris and from befriending Martin to giving the USB to his GF?
Changing allegiances with Martin are covered in the FAQ as @Kara Zor-El said. To swap between Iris and Mayo you need to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
the gym looks awesome, one screenshot I see with a blonde hair woman in pink, she looks hot. Walkius posted a public post about next update.

an it appears you get award from Vanessa for given her the flash drive.

is Vanessa the blonde hair woman in pink sports bra?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new version is out, centered around the gym.

Minor

- A new tab: groups

- You can now escape form the Photo studio menu

- You can see the Photo studio menu from the journal

- Some bugs fixed

Major

- The Popular Route: that will lead you to gym

- The gym: now opened between 8 and 9pm after unlocked it. Several rooms and his own panning.

- You can spy at the gym locker.

- New event with Mimi leading to kinky stuff at the gym.

- You can invite Lily, Mayo and Iris at the gym and choose if you want to exercise or relax.

- Continuation of Maria massage, unlocked faster or longer depending of your choice with Martin.

- New event with Vanessa (Martin’s exgirlfriend) if you chose to give her the flashdrive.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017

Sorry guys i can not create alternative links. Also Huge thanks to @Dasati for letting me know it was out. For some gay reason my patreon account has not been telling me when devs make posts. To whatever mod updates op dont forget to give me credit
Thanks for this! EIGHT MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD - OH WHY? WHY? I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!! :'(

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes