bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I miss sleeping naked with Alice after sex too.
Yeah, I noticed that too, I didn't mention anything, but, I did notice it, I kinda liked to sleep naked with her, I miss that :(

I noticed that too. it`s no more in gameplay.

Topless Mimi yoga is still in game if you have enough persuasion skills.
I didn't see anything wrong with Mimi either, she still does topless yoga ;)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Yeah, I noticed that too, I didn't mention anything, but, I did notice it, I kinda liked to sleep naked with her, I miss that :(
I decided I was imagining things because it was so long between plays when I saw that sleeping naked was gone...hopefully it's just a "typo" in the code so it just doesn't get triggered anymore like it used to and makes a comeback :)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
View attachment 84124

0.9 Review and future version
Apr 2 at 6:23am
The 0.9 is out, thanks to all of you for your support.
I always try to offer a version with quality and a lot of new sex events. This month, I reached my goal (even just for a week ^^')

I plan a big update which will change entirely the way you use school, groups and rewards, this will be the 1.0.

But before, I'll release versions to introduce all the characters and the groups. For the version 0.10, this will be the populars. The gym, downtown, will be reworked. Your choice with Martin will have consequence and finally, your relation with Mimi and Maria will evolve.
;)
I always thought that the Popular group would include Vicky and Seth - so I was looking forward to that being implemented for more Vicky content. Looking at the preview pic of poor old Mathew getting bullied I'd guess the Populars are going to include Seth, Erwan and Dan. Listing out the other likely groups I'd say Vicky is still, more than likely, going to be part of that group as I fail to see where else she'd be....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keeping in mind the ongoing conversations with Iris and Mayo I'd guess that'll be the trigger - although I wouldn't rule out it down to being some blackmail after the incident in the library....

As far as the changes to the school - I think we're going to get more classes during the day. Looking at the questions we get here the main thing people seem to struggle with is meeting people at school so, hopefully, there will be more opportunity to speak to [x] than the once or twice we usually get during the week! Always thought it odd that the game was called "Love, School & Whatever" but there was less emphasis on the school.... 9am class, lunch, choose an afternoon class, go home... In a way it'll increase the grind with more hours to step through during school time but, on the other hand, will be nice being able to juggle increasing those skill levels with more options...

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I always thought that the Popular group would include Vicky and Seth - so I was looking forward to that being implemented for more Vicky content. Looking at the preview pic of poor old Mathew getting bullied I'd guess the Populars are going to include Seth, Erwan and Dan. Listing out the other likely groups I'd say Vicky is still, more than likely, going to be part of that group as I fail to see where else she'd be....
Keeping in mind the ongoing conversations with Iris and Mayo I'd guess that'll be the trigger - although I wouldn't rule out it down to being some blackmail after the incident in the library....

As far as the changes to the school - I think we're going to get more classes during the day. Looking at the questions we get here the main thing people seem to struggle with is meeting people at school so, hopefully, there will be more opportunity to speak to [x] than the once or twice we usually get during the week! Always thought it odd that the game was called "Love, School & Whatever" but there was less emphasis on the school.... 9am class, lunch, choose an afternoon class, go home... In a way it'll increase the grind with more hours to step through during school time but, on the other hand, will be nice being able to juggle increasing those skill levels with more options...

Incidentally, just decided to try out the patched version - anyone else spotted they've moved the twins back into their separate places on the journal as they were pre-0.9?
Isn't Vicky in the cheerleader's group?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Except Bryan i agree with you. Seth and Bryan are good friends.
I can't put Beverly in any group yet. She is always alone.

Outsiders - Bill, [Chanise], [Beverly ?]
Popular - Vicky, Seth, [Dan], [Bryan]
Nerds - [Charlotte], [Mathew], [Margaret], [Lee], [Erwan]

Edit: Erwan looks scared in preview pic.

Reactions: Angus Bez

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

I like your judgement on things to come, but, no one knows for sure what's going to happen next, I think only Walkius knows for sure, but, I'm sure he'll give us some hints of what's on his evil mind for future update :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Actually Seth is bully but harmless. He just love Vicky.
Bryan tries to flirt twins and Alice.
Dan had bad relation with Emily before and now tries to flirt with Hailey.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Except Bryan i agree with you. Seth and Bryan are good friends.
Edit: Erwan looks scared in preview pic.
I only put Bryan in that group because there was no-where else to put him (Lee was originally in the outsiders until it was too full so then I moved him to Nerds to make room for Bryan!). I see your point about Erwan in the image - yeah, looks like it could be Seth & Dan Vs Mathew & Erwan (epic battle....). Each group has to be three or four members so I worked around that. I agree that probably I should adjust and have:

Outsiders - Bill, [Chanise], [Lee], [Beverly]
Popular - [Vicky], [Seth], [Bryan], [Dan]
Nerds - [Charlotte], [Mathew], [Margaret], [Erwan]

Which was almost my first draft....
I can't put Beverly in any group yet. She is always alone
Yeah, hence the outsiders!

EDIT: Also, just looked at Erwan's pic in the journal and, obviously, he's not going to be in the popular group with a pose like that! Should've checked their bios before judging them!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Why do you think Lee in outsiders group?
I always see him with Mathew and Erwan.
I don't really know. It's really all between him and Erwan swapping between those groups. As I said, now looking at the pic of Erwan in the bios I probably think the swap is more likely. Chanise could be a nerd but that still only makes space for one of that group to join the outsiders. There's nothing to say there won't be a friendship between a nerd and an outsider... We'll see in the next but one update but I think it'll pan out pretty much like this (the guys may be different but I don't care... just looking where the girls go and which content is likely in the future...)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I think I may have messed something up playing this. I can not for the life of me get Emily to talk to me at lunch to get her address. I am not sure what I did wrong but I am like 285 days into this and still can't trigger. :( Anyone have a sure fire way of getting to that? I followed the walkthrough part on the special mode ect... and still nothing.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes