Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Its pretty obvious the dev's native language is not English so I can't really tell what he meant anyway.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
As we've been asked a few times what the differences are between befriending Martin or giving Vanessa the USB I've added that to the FAQ and - anticipating the questions of how to change allegiances with the git French man ahead of the new release - I've covered that in the answer too.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Two ingame weeks later and Martin still won't show up. I'm losing patience here :coldsweat:

Is there a way where I can trigger the event in my save game? Similar to the bug with helping Alice at her school homework? I had this too.

Sorry for asking the same question twice, but it's realy frustrating :disappointed:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Two ingame weeks later and Martin still won't show up. I'm losing patience here :coldsweat:

Is there a way where I can trigger the event in my save game? Similar to the bug with helping Alice at her school homework? I had this too.

Sorry for asking the same question twice, but it's realy frustrating :disappointed:
Usually the conversations only take about three game weeks - I assume you've had the conversation where Mimi says her friend would do the massage? Is your stealth score at least 7? Have you bought the spycam (I don't think you need to put them in place but I actually buying them might be important)?

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Usually the conversations only take about three game weeks - I assume you've had the conversation where Mimi says her friend would do the massage? Is your stealth score at least 7? Have you bought the spycam (I don't think you need to put them in place but I actually buying them might be important)?
My stealth is 22 and I bought both spy cams and installed them. I'm at day 98 and I think the conversation about Mimis friend was day 40-50. There must be something wrong.

Perhaps I have to start new ... but this time with some cheats. :angel: Thank you for your great work with the FAQ and the walktrough. :happyblush

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
My stealth is 22 and I bought both spy cams and installed them. I'm at day 98 and I think the conversation about Mimis friend was day 40-50. There must be something wrong.

Perhaps I have to start new ... but this time with some cheats. :angel: Thank you for your great work with the FAQ and the walktrough. :happyblush
Can you send us your last save?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017

Post your save game and I'll have a look through - bump it along if necessary

EDIT: sorry, see you've already done that! I don't have the chance this minute but will look at it in a few hours when I get the chance....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Post your save game and I'll have a look through - bump it along if necessary

EDIT: sorry, see you've already done that! I don't have the chance this minute but will look at it in a few hours when I get the chance....
You don't read few posts above. :D She (edit or he :p) already send :evilsmile:

Reactions: hoeschy

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Here is my last save. Take your time. It's 9 pm at my place so you don't need to hurry. XD Thank you very much.
Yeah, you've not actually spied on Maria with the spycam. When she's in her room spy on her and the next time Martin will appear (I just turned your save game back to Sunday, did it and he was there at 1900 on Monday...).

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Here is my last save. Take your time. It's 9 pm at my place so you don't need to hurry. XD Thank you very much.
Darn it - forgot to attach your save game - this is with you watching Maria once and moving you back just one hour from the position in your last saved game you uploaded (nothing else has been changed)... wait and he'll appear

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes