microwaze

Jan 26, 2018
Cheating stats doesn't always work... some things you need to play through the events to get to where you want to be...

Have you had the conversation with her where she asks you to meet her at the park with your swimsuit?
actually the only thing i did with her was the first date with the walkthrough, now i should meet her on sunday at the park but i cant get it to work.

I cheated the stats mostly for massages, persuasion and stuff like that, didnt touch the lust/love/friendship levels

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
actually the only thing i did with her was the first date with the walkthrough, now i should meet her on sunday at the park but i cant get it to work.

I cheated the stats mostly for massages, persuasion and stuff like that, didnt touch the lust/love/friendship levels
Again, have you actually spoken to her at school where she invites you to the park and bring your swimsuit?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Is it possible kiss and grope Emily in dressing cabin at first date? I saw such images in assets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also find girls bathroom pic. I was wondering, how it looks like. :p

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Is it possible kiss and grope Emily in dressing cabin at first date? I saw such images in assets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also find girls bathroom pic. I was wondering, how it looks like. :p
Yes. There are variations on the date - practise on the home page. The Walkthrough on OP is only if you want to score 10/10. It's worth playing through and trying other methods.

microwaze

Jan 26, 2018
Again, have you actually spoken to her at school where she invites you to the park and bring your swimsuit?
humm after 130 days, i cant recall, maybe not. The route panel tells me to talk to her when she's alone. Every time i see her at school, I cant talk to her (no speech bubble) I saw her alone at the baseball field. On sundays around 1pm, i see the icon at the park but none is there. When should i speak to her at school ?

Thanks for your patience and kind help

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
humm after 130 days, i cant recall, maybe not. The route panel tells me to talk to her when she's alone. Every time i see her at school, I cant talk to her (no speech bubble) I saw her alone at the baseball field. Thanks for your patience and kind help
Sounds like you've not spoken to her then. She eats lunch alone in the yard on Tuesdays and Fridays - that's when you need to talk to her.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the stealth event into mimi and miara room??
You need to buy the sleeping pills. They go to the living room/kitchen at 1900. You should see an icon of somebody in a chef's hat. Click on that one, select a girl (maria or mimi), then go to their room once their asleep and you should see a stealth icon. Doing massages or other events right before 1900 may keep the option from appearing, if you're having trouble.

You'll need stealth of 7 to molest maria or mimi while they're unconscious, 10 to go further.

Scenes are repeatable, just buy more sleeping pills.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Player's Guide
Version 0.10.1 (04/26/2018 - second release with minor addition)​

Again, this is still a work in progress but here's my guide containing individual walkthroughs for each of the events in the current game – my version number of this document is the game version it covers. Don’t consider it as a full game walkthrough – please play and enjoy this game but if you’re struggling with progressing through an event have a look at these mini-walkthroughs to find out where you may be going wrong… I'm trying to keep the page number down but it may be better if you just print off the sections you need instead. I've also included @H4Z0RD123's full Emily Date Walkthrough which, with a tiny edit, gets you the best outcome I've managed to come across so far.

This guide was been made because I'd been collating all my various notes into one document and typing it up - there are bound to be some errors creeping in or typos so let me know when you spot them. Also let me know if you think there should be something else added.

The original release for version 0.9 was a rush job and consisted of just my notes for each walkthrough in one big block with the intention of, eventually, going back and editing them down. @redknight00 volunteered to separate the paragraphs for me while I was doing something else so made this much more readable and earlier than I first anticipated!

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Player's Guide
Version 0.9​

Again, this is still a work in progress but here's my guide containing individual walkthroughs for each of the events in the current game – my version number of this document is the game version it covers. Don’t consider it as a full game walkthrough – please play and enjoy this game but if you’re struggling with progressing through an event have a look at these mini-walkthroughs to find out where you may be going wrong… There are only nineteen pages at the moment so you can print them out if you prefer. I've also included @H4Z0RD123's full Emily Date Walkthrough and added a note of my own alternate ending where you can get the topless scene with Emily (but only scores you 9/10 for the date).

This has been made because I've been collating all my various notes into one document and typing it up - there are bound to be some errors creeping in or typos so let me know when you spot them. Also let me know if you think there should be something else added.
Probably your player guide way better then 20$ Walkius one. :D

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Player's Guide
Version 0.9​

Again, this is still a work in progress but here's my guide containing individual walkthroughs for each of the events in the current game – my version number of this document is the game version it covers. Don’t consider it as a full game walkthrough – please play and enjoy this game but if you’re struggling with progressing through an event have a look at these mini-walkthroughs to find out where you may be going wrong… There are only nineteen pages at the moment so you can print them out if you prefer. I've also included @H4Z0RD123's full Emily Date Walkthrough and added a note of my own alternate ending where you can get the topless scene with Emily (but only scores you 9/10 for the date).

This has been made because I've been collating all my various notes into one document and typing it up - there are bound to be some errors creeping in or typos so let me know when you spot them. Also let me know if you think there should be something else added.
Thx i read my name in your player guide with typo. :p Who is Karal Zor-El?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes