Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone can post latest save file?
Thank you
Sorry you're struggling to play the game. I know occasionally there's a tricky bit but that's the reason why we spent a lot of time compiling an FAQ. Feel free to look through it and, if your problem isn't covered we'll be glad to talk you through it if you post a question on this thread.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
That was an old post when 0.8 was current and the bug was reportedly going to be fixed in this update. It wasn't - but the workaround is still relevant
For to avoid that bug:
After Alice first handjob lesson, next morning in bathroom teach her blowjob. If you accidentally skip her morning blowjob lesson in bathroom, the bug will trigger night time in Alice bedroom.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
For to avoid that bug:
After Alice first handjob lesson, next morning in bathroom teach her blowjob. If you accidentally skip her morning blowjob lesson in bathroom, the bug will trigger night time in Alice bedroom.
Oh right. I get what you were saying now. I'll update it in the FAQ tomorrow. Dang it, sometimes I'm too slow on the uptake!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Razy

May 30, 2017
Sorry you're struggling to play the game. I know occasionally there's a tricky bit but that's the reason why we spent a lot of time compiling an FAQ. Feel free to look through it and, if your problem isn't covered we'll be glad to talk you through it if you post a question on this thread.
Actually i wanted to see how it is after, probably 10h+, of reading and clicking all over, so i can see if story goes anywhere differently then BB... So your reply didnt help at all... Shame this game have such non-helping topic.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´ve played the game over 2h and can´t find the news in 0.9.
– The Twins Route: meet the twins’ group and do activities with them. Which twins´group?
– New places: Bowling, Lily’s Home and the Photo Studio How do i trigger these new places?
– New event at the photo studio : take photo of your friends… and more! Follow the objectives to gain new rank and increase your possibilities.
– New event involving twins, teach them how to do with… a man! Which twins?
– New event involving Lily, the little ginger. Where?
– Bonus: a new sex scene with Alice.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I´ve played the game over 2h and can´t find the news in 0.9.
– The Twins Route: meet the twins’ group and do activities with them. Which twins´group?
– New places: Bowling, Lily’s Home and the Photo Studio How do i trigger these new places?
– New event at the photo studio : take photo of your friends… and more! Follow the objectives to gain new rank and increase your possibilities.
– New event involving twins, teach them how to do with… a man! Which twins?
– New event involving Lily, the little ginger. Where?
– Bonus: a new sex scene with Alice.
For almost all the above you have to trigger the twins' group route first. Raise your reputation with Class B to 25 and then look for the two look-alike girls in the corridor. The new Alice scene is at home at 6pm in the living room. The first time you'll almost get caught by Mimi...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
For almost all the above you have to trigger the twins' group route first. Raise your reputation with Class B to 25 and then look for the two look-alike girls in the corridor. The new Alice scene is at home at 6pm in the living room. The first time you'll almost get caught by Mimi...
hmm not living room tho. Alice new scene is at 6pm in the terrace. :)

Reactions: Angus Bez
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes