markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
can you do harem in this game
well...that depends on how you look at it. You pretty much screw every girl that you meet in the game with the exception of Iris and mayo...you have to choose one or the other and there are some girls that have no content yet. I think Mimi and maria are up next. There are still 6 school girls that have no content atm...not sure about the characters like abigale and the teacher or martin's girlfriend.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Emily sex then...

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100382, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

Aaargh!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
a mod really needs to sticky your cheats to the 1st page.
Actually we're working on something else that would be better....
Also, @Angus Bez could you post the save entries for the various events/sequences (like the ones for skills, stats, etc.), and some of non-obvious the tricks you can do (e.g. dating both Iris and Mayo) ? We've got everything else in the save file explained in a single post, but these are scattered amongst various posts.
I have worked out most of the ones in section [5] which covers the events. Sadly, the numbers vary and some are co-dependent so it's a very risky thing to make major changes unless you know what you're doing - and there's no guarantee what is OK to change now will work in the next update (for example, if you want Mimi to catch you with Alice again resetting 29="0.000000" but who knows what he may use that for next time!). There are some other variables that may be useful (resetting the timers so you can phone your gal early, set up sleepovers, etc), there's also the shopping variables (although they're less useful - all you need is money!). Double dating Mayo and Iris is now buggier than it was in their first appearance so I'm less keen on passing it out now.
Soon @Angus Bez will post a single post for FAQs and cheats.
Sssshhh, that's a secret.... :D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
how do I take a photo of the sunset on the beach? cant even see were to click on to go to the beach .
During the night (somewhere between 1600 and 2200) click on the residential map and choose the beach.
Did you get a pic of the squirrel in the park first?
nope didn't get squirrel pic ... how do I get that pic
Ummm... "in the park"
OK, that's cleared that one up! Thanks for the info there... I went straight to the park after getting the assignment (it was the next step and easy to do!) so had no idea you had to do it first to trigger the second goal because it was already waiting for me at 18:00 (pretty sure I'd tried earlier and it didn't work, but you could be right and I could be remembering wrong!). Thanks for the heads up on that!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions & Cheats
Version 7 - [updated 04/24/2018]​

It's all still a work in progress but here's the main things that keep being asked here, over and over, answered in one text file - it's not everything and it's certainly not a walkthrough but it's a start. Sorry it's a plain text file (which looks ugly) but I'm trying to keep it useful over as many platforms as possible - when it's grown large enough I may turn it into a pdf so we can include images and links to help navigate through. If anything doesn't sound clear enough, or there are other things you think should be in here, please let me know.

If you need more details I have also put together a Player's Guide which contains mini-walkthroughs for all the events in the game in case you get ultra stuck. Find it !

Thanks go to @Kara Zor-El and @redknight00 for their assistance and input. We make a cracking team!

Last edited:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
In my game right now, Iris forever waits for me in the park. Apparently fucking both her and Mayo opens up a gate to hell, so the game just crashes when I try to visit her there. I really should just fix the save, but I like her and Mayo's photo shoots too much to pick.
Actually, if it keeps crashing I think, somehow, your settings have got altered. Go back to your saved game and make sure they're still the same as I pointed out ... You still won't get the date with Iris in the park (only Mayo :heartcoveredeyes:) but at least it won't crash on you and you'll get one of the dates back...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions & Cheats
Version 1​

It's all still a work in progress but here's the main things that keep being asked here, over and over, answered in one text file - it's not everything and it's certainly not a walkthrough but it's a start. Sorry it's a plain text file (which looks ugly) but I'm trying to keep it useful over as many platforms as possible - when it's grown large enough I may turn it into a pdf so we can include images and links to help navigate through. If anything doesn't sound clear enough, or there are other things you think should be in here, please let me know.

Thanks go to @Kara Zor-El and @redknight00 for their assistance and input. We make a cracking team!
Good thinking lol, guess you were getting fedup wasting your saliva for the same questions over and over and over lol ;)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Good thinking lol, guess you were getting fedup wasting your saliva for the same questions over and over and over lol ;)
The idea was all down to @redknight00 - I have been running my own "FAQ" with links to our previous answers in the thread which I then expanded by putting the text into the actual file. We're just trying to come up with some ideas how to keep the thing up-to-date and accessible.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This is something that definitely needs a place in the OP. No real use of it if it "gets lost" among posts.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
This is something that definitely needs a place in the OP. No real use of it if it "gets lost" among posts.
This is why @Kara Zor-El is creating a wicked sig image to link the post (I've suggested one more change - got to overwork the minions collaborators). Hopefully people will see it, click the link and read the FAQ before posting (yeah, right!). Rather than using my usual links back to posts I'll be putting a link to the FAQ as well! Fingers crossed enough people on here will help by linking it to make it useful....

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Actually, if it keeps crashing I think, somehow, your settings have got altered. Go back to your saved game and make sure they're still the same as I pointed out ... You still won't get the date with Iris in the park (only Mayo :heartcoveredeyes:) but at least it won't crash on you and you'll get one of the dates back...
I get one of the dates, the one with Mayo but only if she's there heck one time I had Mayo set for a date downtown, and tried to try Iris at the park, and it warped me downtown for the date. So basically, if Iris is there for a date, and Mayo isn't set for a date at all, and I try to see Iris in the park, that's when I get the crash.

Reactions: Angus Bez

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The idea was all down to @redknight00 - I have been running my own "FAQ" with links to our previous answers in the thread which I then expanded by putting the text into the actual file. We're just trying to come up with some ideas how to keep the thing up-to-date and accessible.
Well, it's nice and I also love what you and Kara Zor-El did with your sigs, very nice piece of work I have to admit
and I see that you actually urled it to your faq post ;)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I get one of the dates, the one with Mayo but only if she's there heck one time I had Mayo set for a date downtown, and tried to try Iris at the park, and it warped me downtown for the date. So basically, if Iris is there for a date, and Mayo isn't set for a date at all, and I try to see Iris in the park, that's when I get the crash.
For me it tends to put both girls' icons on the markers no matter who I've made a date with. That's where the main issue is - downtown it's not a problem because the "go on date with" icons are separate and I get to choose at that point... the park they just over lap so it's only "go on date with Iris" and then Mayo turns up instead (which it did in 0.8 anyway!). Never been warped downtown, it always stays in the park. Weird one that. Have you tried again after resetting the save game text (if it was changed)?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
i was at the park from every hour till late at night still don't see no squirrel.can you give info on how you got the assignment. as I don't see any new assignments to do. I did go to school talked to the girl about buying the cam . I did that then whent back to her and she showed me how to use the cam by taking a pic of a toy bear

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes