Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
It says you've already had the first sleepover. So now you can organise them whenever you want - but you have to wait four days after each one before you can organise another (obviously after buying booze). Next step is for you to go to the spa to spy on Ako and Alice.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Also be wary when you use cheats... you've set some of those settings way too high... also broken something because the game crashes whenever you look at your routes in the notebook but I can't work out what it is specifically that it doesn't like...

darknight03

May 25, 2017
Also be wary when you use cheats... you've set some of those settings way too high... also broken something because the game crashes whenever you look at your routes in the notebook but I can't work out what it is specifically that it doesn't like...
yes i thin thats the main problem is ther away to solve this or if not can you share withe me your save file

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Crap! I said I would massage Auntie before my skills were high enough. Now I can't get the conversation again.
If it doesn't repeat (don't know, never tried without having massage pretty high) you might need to edit the save game to make the conversation trigger again.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I decided to give this game another go, even though it's not near completion yet... This time around, I decided to take the extra time and complete pretty much most of the content... I only experienced one of the girlfriend story lines, but I felt that was enough, especially with how grindy this game is... The new content is decent, but again, the grind and repeating content, and mouse interaction mechanics, do require a LOT of time to go through content again and again, just to see new content as you play this game... Which can be tedious and annoying now and then, especially with certain story lines... This game in no way feels like a visual novel, as it is more a grind style game with small amounts of story now and then, in each story line... Do not go into this game thinking it's anything like a normal visual novel... There are a few things I pointed out or mentioned the first time I reviewed this game, that I touch on a bit more this go through... I went ahead and updated my review...

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
yes i thin thats the main problem is ther away to solve this or if not can you share withe me your save file
Here you go, this one will work without crashing the routes in your notebook. Section [10] had some really crazy values in. Not sure what they are used for so I've had to use some from my own save to recreate it... only 1 is possibly dodgy for your position but you'll have to try it to see.

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Experts,
There is no icon for going to the bar at 13:00 after school. Is there a way to make this appear? I did sit with Bill at lunch. What am I missing?

-D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Experts,
There is no icon for going to the bar at 13:00 after school. Is there a way to make this appear? I did sit with Bill at lunch. What am I missing?

-D
It was well documented that from v0.9 you could no longer work there in the afternoons (I guess your grades have been slipping!) From there on you have to go, after school, to downtown on the map and click on the bar.

Reactions: Fossilf

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Okay I missed going to the park with Mayo because I was in the middle of getting rid of my competition and haven't been able to find her at the park after school. Have glitched my game because of this?

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Certainly one of the best but it still bugs me that I have to use the mouse instead of enter or spacebar for the dialogues, and I miss the rollback-option...
Give us at least a quicksave option.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Okay I missed going to the park with Mayo because I was in the middle of getting rid of my competition and haven't been able to find her at the park after school. Have glitched my game because of this?
She'll only be there at 16:00. Just go there the next day after school and she'll be waiting for you, bless her.... :heartcoveredeyes:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
She'll only be there at 16:00. Just go there the next day after school and she'll be waiting for you, bless her.... :heartcoveredeyes:
In my game right now, Iris forever waits for me in the park. Apparently fucking both her and Mayo opens up a gate to hell, so the game just crashes when I try to visit her there. I really should just fix the save, but I like her and Mayo's photo shoots too much to pick.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes