Jay Dogg

May 29, 2017
how do you trigger the homework with alice? mine is not triggering so i would like to manually trigger the event and see if it runs normal after that.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Oh my god The new girl at Bowling is awesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MWAHAHA! I seriously hope I'm not the only one who laughed for a couple of seconds with this pic. At first glance it seemed as if she had really short legs, and the fact that those bowling shoes look a bit like clown shoes didn't help filling the blanks. (like I said, I scrolled down really fast, so for a moment I thought I had seen a girl with really odd proportions...in clown shoes)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
MWAHAHA! I seriously hope I'm not the only one who laughed for a couple of seconds with this pic. At first glance it seemed as if she had really short legs, and the fact that those bowling shoes look a bit like clown shoes didn't help filling the blanks. (like I said, I scrolled down really fast, so for a moment I thought I had seen a girl with really odd proportions...in clown shoes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Sssshhh, don't tell @Kara Zor-El but "her" name is Martina and she's French..... :evilsmile:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
does anyone have a copy of the walkthrough walkius released along with 0.9?
No. And it wouldn't be fair on the paying Patreons if we spread it around, either. I keep repeating this but you don't need a walkthrough. There are enough clues in the game and we've covered everything on this thread between a number of us already. Search for your query or ask if you struggle to find something.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I think, you accidently denied helping her. 75 is more then enough.
Ooh, now that's a good point! All those times people were claiming there was a bug in the game with the homework event I never thought that could've been what they did! I could never be bothered to replay the game to see if I could recreate the "bug" and took it on face value that they were right!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
It can`t be coincidence, i think Lily`s bowling sex scene while twins watching happens just once. They`re such cute blackmailers. :heartcoveredeyes:
When I saw that preview image I thought that was how we were going to begin the event with the Twins - they'd catch the MC with Lily and then want a piece of him and maybe "blackmail" him into it. I am a tiny bit disappointed with what actually happened because, well, it's only a re-run of the Alice event (but better).
edit: By the way the scene MC rubbing Alice`s ass while Mimi there also happens once.
Hehehe, whenever I'm running tests and have the save game open I can't resist resetting that variable so it happens all over again... I just love almost getting caught.... :evilsmile:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Actually, it would be nice to have a sleepover event (or something similar) for each of the groups... the twins' group and the cheerleaders...
Yea that should be next sleepover at Christy's with all the cheerleaders with some kind of spin the bottle/truth or dare game.. Could lead to multiple outcomes, but imo would be a perfect setup if the way to get the sleepover is to convince all to help you fuck Vicky :D

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
-- I played the game again with only money cheat this time. Shortens game like 40 days.
-- If you never spy via spycams, Martin appears very late. If you use it, Dev punishes you with Martin. :eek:penedeyewink:

--------------------------------------
@Angus Bez
I did what you said, swapped the library pics with old ones. Normal visits they look fine. But events in the library with twins causing white screen for some swapped pictures. Also chat balloon in wrong location. :p But worth to swap then seeing such weird decoration. :closedtongue:
--------------------------------------

Reactions: Angus Bez
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes