Sep 4, 2017
I tried joining Ako in the dance studio and my game crashed.
of Step Event0
for object obj_AkoEvent01_dialog02:

Variable obj_AkoEvent01_dialog02.Ako_dance_solo_1(100350, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_AkoEvent01_dialog02_Step_0
############################################################################################

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone else having trouble to train solo at the gymnasium ? After you have trained the "finish" button is grey and cannot be clicked.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
There should be quick movement using the map... Too many clicks using the exit and arrow icons. which won't be needed so much if maps is used more.

Good update though. Lots of additions.

Jul 18, 2017
the reason is because last time the creator told me not to do it so soon, which is why i am respecting his wishes. i would otherwise agree that more exposure is better and people will pledge regardless.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a cheat code to increase money?
open C:\Users\%YourUserName%\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins
you will find the savegames here
open them with a txt editor
what interest you is the last part of the file

[2]
7=Computer "School Skill"
6=Stealth "Personal Skill"
5=Massage "Personnal Skill"
4=Persuade "Personnal Skill"
3=?
2=Sport "School Skill"
1=Intelligence "School Skill"

[1]
6=?
5=Money
4=?
3=?
2=?
1=?

Last edited:

Ogiee

Aug 27, 2016
Haven't been able to run this game for the last 3 releases. hit the exe and nothing. Running win 10 creator 64bit. Tried compatibility mode as well. Nothing works. Am I missing something. Any help appreciated.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I would also approve of some sort of guide/walkthrough if anyone is keen on making it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Game says night night when you go to dance studio the second time. This bug was mentioned so long ago I would have expected it to be fixed already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I would also approve of some sort of guide/walkthrough if anyone is keen on making it.
A walkthrough would be really nice or at least how much value of each thing triggers the game forward. Like right now, my computer skill is 10 or 11 but still haven't trigger the hacking, I remember on my old save/version I had to talk to Bill and so far still nothing, I have been having lunch with him everyday. Do I need to get stealth to 5 first for him to tell me about the hacking?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes