danny19

Jul 20, 2017
question this fix does it do the sleeping pill thing?in my book it says next update will fix that bug.was it this update and how do i get to it?

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm after looking into his patreon page i think 0.5 update will be very nice.
Hey, the game closes itself on first saturday at 12 midday. i think it's whet the date is about to start. anyone any idea how to stop this? I already downloaded the game from another source and started a new playthrough. happend both times...
Restart your pc and don't open date mode.If you close the game and want to play the game again then restart your pc again if you have just saved before a date event.

Jul 18, 2017
due to respecting the creators wishes, i'll try to share the game 1 - 2 weeks after the release for the $5 patreon pledge release date, with of course the creator permission.

L

Lenor

due to respecting the creators wishes, i'll try to share the game 1 - 2 weeks after the release for the $5 patreon pledge release date, with of course the creator permission.
I believe releasing it would help the creator more than it would hurt him.

Reactions: titit
L

Lenor

Thanks for updating. The creator gained 5 30$ subs today, if the game is good people will pledge regardless of how soon the game gets leaked.

Reactions: titit

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
Save game folder is now C:\Users\yourlogin\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes