spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know where/when to discover the event Hack'tivist?

Also I'm stuck in the Meet Emily Event at "X Talk to Emily when she's alone". Had Lunch with her alone many times.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Did anyone get this to work at all? Like previous version it just crashes at startup. I am using Windows7 Btw.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Good stuff, hope we get the next update soon with more older sister and Aunt content

There's got to be some more lesbian goodness going on in the girls' bathroom during some days right? Both the couple and Aiko are in there at some point. Hopefully we can join in later \o/

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
work fine for me, do you have 7 x64 ou x86 ?
64Bits. Must be conflicting with something on my system.. Two version earlier it worked fine but this version and the previous version both crashed at startup. I tried with virus scanner disabled too.. no go.. Looked around at google a bit but didn't find anything useful. I guess will have to life without this game ;-)

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
Same here Win7 x64 and works smoothly. Actually I never had problems with this game in older versions either.

Two bugs I've found so far (started game anew, not using cheats). One I think already mentioned, if you go training in the school gym alone, you can't proceed because you can read "continue" in the lower right, but it's not clickable, so closing game is the only option.
Second bug when you have lunch with the cheerleaders, once finished I still get the canteen with the different options (choose whom to have lunch with) but attention: if you select lunch for the second time the event will happen, but the game will be stuck after that. In facts you get the empty school in every area, and no interactions available including going home. So until it gets eventually fixed, if once you have lunch (usually with cheerleaders) you're asked to have lunch again, select exit from the room and the game will be back to normal.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
64Bits. Must be conflicting with something on my system.. Two version earlier it worked fine but this version and the previous version both crashed at startup. I tried with virus scanner disabled too.. no go.. Looked around at google a bit but didn't find anything useful. I guess will have to life without this game ;-)
Don't start date mode well i haven't played it yet.If you have clicked on date mode simply restart your pc and begin game.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Oh yeah I did find a bug.

When Marcus gave me the tip about talking to the janitor for the locker room key I got placed in an empty school at 13:00 with no janitor in sight and no way to do anything besides take the key in his room - I then had to save-edit the clock to 16:00 to leave the school.

Shaneomac

Jul 9, 2017
Haven't been able to run this game for the last 3 releases. hit the exe and nothing. Running win 10 creator 64bit. Tried compatibility mode as well. Nothing works. Am I missing something. Any help appreciated.
Running the same OS and have exacltly the same Problems since version 0.3
this is the only game i can't get to work :-/

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
My English is poor, I hope to be clear. In my case it happens when I change d3d9.dll for an illusion game(Japanese software house), if I remember correctly it was for artificial academy 2. Probably you have the same problem. Try reinstall directx

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to talk to the janitor? He shows up on the map but there's no way to reach him.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to talk to the janitor? He shows up on the map but there's no way to reach him.
You need to progress the cheerleader and lesbian quests, hopefully you don't get bugged:

Oh yeah I did find a bug.

When Marcus gave me the tip about talking to the janitor for the locker room key I got placed in an empty school at 13:00 with no janitor in sight and no way to do anything besides take the key in his room - I then had to save-edit the clock to 16:00 to leave the school.

Reactions: m3lee

Shaneomac

Jul 9, 2017
My English is poor, I hope to be clear. In my case it happens when I change d3d9.dll for an illusion game(Japanese software house), if I remember correctly it was for artificial academy 2. Probably you have the same problem. Try reinstall directx
thx repuindy,
I've tried that now... But sadly no succes

Ogiee

Aug 27, 2016
Tried the dx reinstall :( No Joy.

M

MantisK

I can never find Emily alone after date. Still waiting on cheerleaders. How many weeks are you playing before you run out of events? I find a few have new steps.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I tried joining Ako in the dance studio and my game crashed.
of Step Event0
for object obj_AkoEvent01_dialog02:

Variable obj_AkoEvent01_dialog02.Ako_dance_solo_1(100350, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_AkoEvent01_dialog02_Step_0
############################################################################################
I never had this bug. I'll try to fix it.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes