M

MantisK

i was wondering too as Emily it's the only event wih no {finished} or something alike
i have "X Talk to Emily when she's alone" as last line
I found Emily. The massive clicking every possible location every time is a little wasteful. It took me two weeks before I found the right spot at the right time.

operil

Sep 13, 2017
anyone...tell me please when I can cook... and how to interact with aunt...have only two conversation so far
1st was when i talk with her about girls and 2nd about cooking...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
anyone...tell me please when I can cook... and how to interact with aunt...have only two conversation so far
1st was when i talk with her about girls and 2nd about cooking...
When you reach 5 Stealth ($70 each on computer) talk to Bill at cafeteria, after that you will sneak into the girls locker room and after the event he will ask to search online on your computer. Eventually you will be able to buy the sleeping pills and cook for the family by mixing the sleeping pills on aunt's food, then you can play with her when she is sleeping.

operil

Sep 13, 2017
When you reach 5 Stealth ($70 each on computer) talk to Bill at cafeteria, after that you will sneak into the girls locker room and after the event he will ask to search online on your computer. Eventually you will be able to buy the sleeping pills and cook for the family by mixing the sleeping pills on aunt's food, then you can play with her when she is sleeping.
i have the sleeping pills... but still have no option to cook

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
so im far advanced in the game but i fucked up and now i cant increase the sister friendship for jogging

any tips on how to add it or a mod?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
any walkthroughs to get me back up to date?guess i may drop this one.spent enough time on it to start over

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
i have the sleeping pills... but still have no option to cook
After you learn about the sleeping pills, during the dinner with the family you will ask them if you can cook for them sometimes and they'll say yes. Starting the next day if you want and have the pills, be at the kitchen either 6 or 7pm and there's going to be an icon of a chef on the lower right corner, just click and choose to drug Maria.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok something screwed up my saves. None are working anyone have modded save or a save with high variables they can share pretty please

operil

Sep 13, 2017
After you learn about the sleeping pills, during the dinner with the family you will ask them if you can cook for them sometimes and they'll say yes. Starting the next day if you want and have the pills, be at the kitchen either 6 or 7pm and there's going to be an icon of a chef on the lower right corner, just click and choose to drug Maria.
....sorry i cant see chef icon i even put my glasses on just in case :) so i guess i screwup somewher. Thanx for help.

pomfzz

May 14, 2017
how can i catch the girls in the locker room? i dont see how to enter. i have given them the key

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
Found a bug, entered bar on Saturday for the first time and bartender said hi and asked if I was ready for work. Then It said that Lily is here. When I clicked talk to her the game locked up.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes