JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Here is a save from the first day with 5k cash and player stats set to 100. No idea what the max is but surely this'll cover it. Haven't altered any relationship stats as I assume you want to play through is properly. Have fun :)
Where do I put the save?

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

How do i trigger the Maria and the hack's events?
for hack,
- you need to reach 5 in stealth,
- eat with Bill who will talk abour sleeping pills
- search on internet
- convince Maria to let you cook
- make diner for them, you have to be in the kitchen at 19:00 (5th room) and you will see a cook icon
- at night, you can "play" with the mother

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
0.5.2 bug
at bar work you meet lilly, talk to Lilly (no options, so dead end for me)
That's a bug. You need to be officially accepted as a waiter at the bar first. Go to the bar at 13:00 and ask to work there. Meeting Lily afterwards should let you pick the option to talk to her.

Reactions: IInEoII

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
for hack,
- search on internet
- make diner for them, you have to be in the kitchen at 19:00 (5th room) and you will see a cook icon
I've done all that. This is the stealth event. The hack event is still not discovered.

JMike

May 12, 2017
for hack,
- search on internet
Forgot to cook.

Aug 24, 2017
Hmm... so incompatible with Win 10 64 ?! First time I've started the game I got a small window on the screen but as soon as I tried to press Options I got black screen and couldn't do nothing but restart the pc. Second time it triggered WerFault and since then nothing, won't even start. Tried with run as admin but after few seconds the compatibility troubleshooter begins.
Is there someone with win 10 64 home edition that can run this game or got it to run and can share some info ?!

PS... this is the first game that I cannot run and I've played dozens of them from this site... some of them have this engine and others, so makes me think that it might not be my pc's fault but the game.

max m

Jun 22, 2017
patreon now has the version v0.5.3 of the game, may it fix the problems related here (i really do not know)

Aug 24, 2017
I have win 10 x64 withouth any problem, do you have 10 sp1 etc, windows with update ?
Just checked for updates and it sais it's updated (it's automated anyway, but just to be sure). I have Windows 10 Home, version 1703, OS Build 15063.608. So you say win 10 sp1 as in Service Pack 1 ?!... I don't see anything about Service Pack 1 in the About category in Settings. Did they rolled out a service pack update for win 10 64 home edition ?!... at my end it sais it's updated but I know that some updates do not get released for all at once. My OS is genuine, bought the package from the store myself, so no cracks, hacks or anything.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
I've done all that. This is the stealth event. The hack event is still not discovered.
the "hack'tivist" is just a way to gain money
Bill give you some tips about it
you need some computer skills (you can learn a little in your classroom during the afternoon some days)
i can't remember if you need to search about it on "Woowle"
open your computer and you will see a "anonymous" icon
you can hack a site (the higher your computer skill, the better)

Reactions: spam753
Aug 24, 2017
Just tried the demo v0.4.3 from patreon and same thing, triggers the compatibility troubleshooter but even if I apply the settings suggested it doesn't work. Tried with security software disabled as I saw suggested on patreon by the dev but no go. Maybe the dev/s will fix this in v0.5.3... will test it if some kind soul will post it here.

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
The "Hacktivist" event triggers from Bill but in a very short timespan. If you get the first tip from Bill (bar), and then the tip about locker rooms, then most likely you won't get info about the hacking.

As suggested in a previous page, you must trigger the event at the very beginning of the game, the first time you talk to Bill he tells you about the bar, go to work at the bar and the next time you can have lunch with him (should be day 4 because there are some forced events inbetween) he should tell you about the hacking. Also make sure to have 1 or 2 computer points (obtained going into Class D in the afternoon).

For what I've tried (had to restart a game at day 71 with all events completed because this one was missing), if you go to him on day 4 with zero computer points, even if you're gone to the bar, he won't tell anything. I re-tried with 2 points and it worked.
And from day 7 he should start talking about the locker rooms, so hacking is really an easy miss.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Hi, does anyone know where to put the save file? I have already tried putting it into different places but nothing seems to work. Can someone please help me with this?

Saigalka

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, does anyone know where to put the save file? I have already tried putting it into different places but nothing seems to work. Can someone please help me with this?
C:\Users\@Login_your@\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
C:\Users\@Login_your@\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins
Appdata and Roaming are they in the download or already on computer because I can't seem to find this.
Probably the most stupidest thing anyone asked around her but I am not really a computer wiz ;)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Appdata and Roaming are they in the download or already on computer because I can't seem to find this.
Probably the most stupidest thing anyone asked around her but I am not really a computer wiz ;)
Appdata and all sub-folders are hidden in Windows by default.

See the following link (or search on your own) on how to make them visible depending on what version of Windows (7, 8 or 10) you're using:

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Appdata and all sub-folders are hidden in Windows by default.

See the following link (or search on your own) on how to make them visible depending on what version of Windows (7, 8 or 10) you're using:
Thanks!!

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
AppData is a hidden folder

You can create a shortcut on your desk with "C:\Users\@Login_your@\AppData" or "C:\Users\@Login_your@\AppData\Roaming" to access it without modify the folders's display options

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes