RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone know choices for Alice (date)?
Or if it even possible to masturbate her?

josie

May 5, 2017
Nothing new with Emily.

Very good scene with aunt, Alice, and 2 cheer leaders

Quick comment...... I think this is the best game on here, not because the graphics are the best, but because of the overall format. I think the new sex scenes feel rushed. I'd prefer the excellent mechanic used for the data to slow them down..... foreplay, positions, and cum placement. Cum isn't even shown or hinted at.

codespace

Jul 24, 2017
If you need to access AppData, the easiest way is to hit the Windows Key+R, then type "%appdata%" (without the quotes) and hit enter.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
If you need to access AppData, the easiest way is to hit the Windows Key+R, then type "%appdata%" (without the quotes) and hit enter.
i went to appdata and says there are saves there but how i make them work on new version?thanks

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Talking to Lily at work is a game ending dead end...
With the new map, most people dont travel to the front gate/yard so they can work during school hours. This is what causes, Lily to crash the game.

velin

Jul 20, 2017
Nothing new with Emily.

Very good scene with aunt, Alice, and 2 cheer leaders

Quick comment...... I think this is the best game on here, not because the graphics are the best, but because of the overall format. I think the new sex scenes feel rushed. I'd prefer the excellent mechanic used for the data to slow them down..... foreplay, positions, and cum placement. Cum isn't even shown or hinted at.[/QUO

I cant go date with Emily?

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Talking to Lily at work is a game ending dead end...
Just like what I mentioned in an earlier post, you need to be hired as a waiter first before you can talk to Lily. Go to the bar during 13:00. The game has a bug that allows you to work without being accepted by the bar owner.

Reactions: Onysko

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
this game doesnt launch for me since 0.3.2 update. (including 0.3.2)
shows process on task manager for 3-5 seconds + WerFault.exe appears under it,, then both disappearing.... SLC.jpg

Last edited:

Tripod

May 17, 2017
With my Old Version 0.4.3 Savegames work, but not with 0.5.2...

Can someone tell me, how i can use the old saves with new version.

The AppData/Roaming/School__Love___Cousins looks empty. Only one config file is in it...

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
nothing with maria yet?how i get sex with cheerleaders?i have the route open .thanks
you need talk to the cheerleader (need a good reputation with class C)
when they accept to talk to you, you can eat with them at lunch.
during that lunch, you learn that you need to learn more about the cheerleader
it mean you need to talk to them.
if i remember correctly, you need to find 3 differents group of 2 cheerleader.
you can't find them in a single day (each group only appear a single day in a week).
when you have talk to each group, you can eat a last time with the cheerlearder group.

you will open the "girl's love" event during that route

Karly and Christy need the locker room key
Bill can give you some tips how to get it
WARNING : for me, i could talk to Bill at the same lunch, but don't do it, it increase the clock and blocked the game (cant' do nothing else)
you can steal the janitor key in his room ( or talk to him, but haven't tried myself).
give it to they two girls
after that you can find them in the pool locker room (i can't remember the day, so i always go to the pool event if it's possible)
you need 3 weeks to have the 3 different events.

Reactions: danny19
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes