Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The game works for a few minutes then it crash and this message shows up

Win32 function failed:HRESULT:0x8007000e

Call:GR_D3D_Device->Create Texture2D at line 423 in file \ TexturesM.cpp

anyone know how to fix this ?
Same, constant crashes every other minute with no obvious replicable way to tell what's causing it.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i can't find the cheerleader, but perhaps i can still help you

in your savegame, in [10] replace the 3="5.000000" with 3="6.000000"
[10]
6="0.000000"
5="0.000000"
4="0.000000"
3="6.000000"
2="0.000000"
1="0.000000"
you will be able to eat to the cheerleader to advance the story
don't worry if after that you find yourself at home. that part was bugged for me too (but differently)
for what i see, the other event reached the "ask key room" part

Reactions: unknownzx

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way to integrate the saves from an older version to this one, or do I have to go through the whole thing again? Thanks guy's

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys, I'm new to this one and I have one question please: how much contents are there with mimi ?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, I'm new to this one and I have one question please: how much contents are there with mimi ?
On the older version, you get a blowjob on Saturdays, and on every evenings, you get to masterbate her, but on this version, I'm not sure

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
On the older version, you get a blowjob on Saturdays, and on every evenings, you get to masterbate her, but on this version, I'm not sure
Already got those. Thought there were more, because it's kinda of a paradox that you get to masturbate her, she blows you and still, she sends you to hell if you try to go in the bathroom. That's why I thought I might have missed something. Thanks for the reply.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Already got those. Thought there were more, because it's kinda of a paradox that you get to masturbate her, she blows you and still, she sends you to hell if you try to go in the bathroom. That's why I thought I might have missed something. Thanks for the reply.
How do you get those? I am stuck with her. I can do topless Yoga, and I can go running on Saturdays, but it says that she isn't interested enough to go further on Saturdays. How do I keep increasing her lust? I only have 1 heart.

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
So I've seen people and the OP say that you can't use save files from older versions but I was able to use it without any problems. I just moved the folder called "School__Love___Cousins" which contains the save files from the previous version that I played which is in Roaming, to Local because the save file location for the game has changed.

Edit - This was when moving to version 0.5.3 from the previous version. In 0.6, the save file location has been moved back to Roaming. Honestly best thing here is for keep a backup of save files with its labelled version number because it's getting quite confusing now.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
How do you get those? I am stuck with her. I can do topless Yoga, and I can go running on Saturdays, but it says that she isn't interested enough to go further on Saturdays. How do I keep increasing her lust? I only have 1 heart.
Keep on doing topless Yoga + take massage courses in parallel in order to complete the fingering option in her room. You'll see a new dialog box over her head in the evening when she's reading in her room. Repeat those in order to raise her lust. It takes quite some time, but you'll definitely get those scenes at a moment.

Edit: Raise your persuation too in order to get her tease you in the morning (before taking the bus to go to school)

tmv

May 31, 2017
I guess I'm a sucker for a walkthrough, so:
- what to do with the sleeping pills?
- appearently I'm supposed to cook? How? SOLVED
- There is supposed to be a scene with aunt? More than talking and peeping? SOLVED
- how to trigger the hackers event?
Thanks for your tips

Last edited:
Reactions: @ALLAMPURI

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
I guess I'm a sucker for a walkthrough, so:
- what to do with the sleeping pills?
- appearently I'm supposed to cook? How? SOLVED
- There is supposed to be a scene with aunt? More than talking and peeping? SOLVED
- how to trigger the hackers event?
Thanks for your tips
I'm not too sure if this can be achieved every single day but it definitely happens on a Wednesday. If you go to the 5th location at 7PM (19:00), a chef icon will appear above the wait button. At this point in time, I don't think it's too worth it but that might be because I don't have interest in the aunt stuff as this is the only person who is currently sleep pillable plus it isn't too long at this point so it's kinda underwhelming at the moment.

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah I too wish there will be more content on Mimi.

Reactions: Kakato

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Whats your friend level at? You have to do regular yoga, with your shirt on, to get friendship up high enough, then go running (more than once). Also work on persuasion and massage skills, you'll need both at 15 to get 100% for all conversation choices.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
I like this game, pretty fun !
So what i got :
- Alice route finished i guess (massage/finger 4pm after school, strip/kiss after homework, date, masturbale 10pm, sex 11pm, blowjob in bathroom, licking in the morning)
- Mimi : blowjob on running, finger her in her room (8pm), topless yoga
- Emily Kissing on date?
- Karly/Christy : blowjob/sec in locker room
- Ako : just peeping before/after breakdance lessons

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I like this game, pretty fun !
So what i got :
- Alice route finished i guess (massage/finger 4pm after school, strip/kiss after homework, date, masturbale 10pm, sex 11pm, blowjob in bathroom, licking in the morning)
- Mimi : blowjob on running, finger her in her room (8pm), topless yoga
- Emily Kissing on date?
- Karly/Christy : blowjob/sec in locker room
- Ako : just peeping before/after breakdance lessons
You can have some fun in the changing room on your first date, if you did well.
Talk to Bill about sleeping pills.
Go to the bar and meet your coworker.
After the C D mix in the gymnasium, you may enjoy a peep show if the Bill story is advanced through and you have high enough stealth.

I think that's about it for now...

Reactions: Pasikonik

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So I've seen people and the OP say that you can't use save files from older versions but I was able to use it without any problems. I just moved the folder called "School__Love___Cousins" which contains the save files from the previous version that I played which is in Roaming, to Local because the save file location for the game has changed.
You moved it to where?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ok, sorry, never mind, I found it, thanks for the tip 8008135, that will save me a lot of head aches lol...

Reactions: hello8008135
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes