Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Same as you guys, game won't start since 3 releases :/
Only with windows launched in safe mode.
Win7 64bits. windows updates up to date. (probably one of the sources of the problem...)
AMD Radeon R9 290X
2D Driver Version
Direct3D® Version
Works on my win7/64 virtual machine. Maybe it has something to do with your locales? (French)

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
Ok, sorry, never mind, I found it, thanks for the tip 8008135, that will save me a lot of head aches lol...
No problem, and just for anyone else who isn't too sure where to move it to/from because I was being a little too vague, type %appdata% into WIN+R menu or start menu, it'll open file explorer to the folder called Roaming. You then need to copy the folder called "School__Love___Cousins" come back from Roaming to appdata and then paste the copied folder into "Local". Of course, there may be a problem with continuing the save with the new version depending on how much you've progressed each event but personally, i've had no problem accessing the new scenes from previous version save files.

GusTTShowbiz

Aug 6, 2017
I just want to give some props to the creator of the game here. Sure it's a lot like BB, but it's a bit simpler (read: not annoying), I appreciate the larger cast of characters, and I can't wait for the whole school population to be fleshed out more.

Very promising! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: titit

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I find myself actually really liking this game. The home sections are of course a Big Brother clone but the new expanded school stuff is like Glassix or Bastard Girls if Bastard Girls actually had anything to it or a navigable world.

I'll echo what others said about it being weird how quickly it escalates with the cousin. I somehow did the "practice girlfriend" route without doing the help with homework so I basically went with "nah im not gonna kiss you you're my cousin, thats weird" straight to "ok i'll fuck you".

Reactions: titit

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Haven't been able to run this game for the last 3 releases. hit the exe and nothing. Running win 10 creator 64bit. Tried compatibility mode as well. Nothing works. Am I missing something. Any help appreciated.
Windows10PLAEN-640x353.png

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I like this game, pretty fun !
So what i got :
- Alice route finished i guess (massage/finger 4pm after school, strip/kiss after homework, date, masturbale 10pm, sex 11pm, blowjob in bathroom, licking in the morning)
- Mimi : blowjob on running, finger her in her room (8pm), topless yoga
- Emily Kissing on date?
- Karly/Christy : blowjob/sec in locker room
- Ako : just peeping before/after breakdance lessons
Mind posting your save?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Guys if i remember correct there are a computer hacking system right? because i remember in old version you could hack cash on computer 1 time or 2 time each day. but i don't see that in 0.5.3

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Guys if i remember correct there are a computer hacking system right? because i remember in old version you could hack cash on computer 1 time or 2 time each day. but i don't see that in 0.5.3
It is still there.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Talk to the token black guy and he tells you about work at the bar, which opens the door to the criminal underworld.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016

Hi everyone,

First thanks all of you for supporting me.

Then, I want to be honest, I'm really disappointed. I've worked hard on my game, trying to make something new, something enjoyable. Maybe I did it, maybe not, I let you decide. But here's the thing : in one day, someone share my links to others website, and now, a lot of you edit their pledge before the end of the month. I understand, it could be expansive, but it's cheating, and from the beginning, I don't cheat with you.

So, I've decided to reduce my work. Also, I will change the payment method, and I will see how it works. Don't worry, I will still work, with the same amount of content in each update, but maybe less than per month.

Of course, not everyone is concerned, and thanks for your supporting.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean, nothing against the guy personally, but this just kind of shows the difference between the two types of Patreon game devs.

You've got your people who make an original idea and actually do it because they are passionate about what they are creating(your flamecito, bruni, lewdlab, kst, irredeemable, etc) and the second group who blatantly rip off a more successful idea and make their version of said game of varying quality depending on the skill level of the dev and then inevitably get frustrated when they aren't bringing in as much money as they assumed they would/omg someone shared a link. Story old as time.

I like the guy's game and feel for him but come on it is pretty obvious he ripped off Big Brother after most likely playing a pirated version of it to begin with(lets not get started on those Daz3d models I'm sure he totally paid for!)

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
This is one of my favourite games... however, there's one thing that's bugging me: everytime when you write an exclamation mark or an interrogation mark, you leave a space between the word and the mark: mate, that's wrong. There's no space, never. This might me a minor issue, but when I have to read it at the end of every other sentence, it's driving me crazy after some time. Not only it is wrong, but it looks weird...
I don't care about this in comments for example, but from a game that has a big focus on text, I expect proper orthography. I also don't mind your bad syntax, because I know (well, I assume) that English is not your mother tongue (neither it is mine), but in future, try to get rid of the space characters between the words and the marks.

Other than that, it is a great game and I'm looking forward to see the final version.

Cheers

WRONG: Question ? Answer !
CORRECT: Question? Answer!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This is one of my favourite games... however, there's one thing that's bugging me: everytime when you write an exclamation mark or an interrogation mark, you leave a space between the word and the mark: mate, that's wrong. There's no space, never. This might me a minor issue, but when I have to read it at the end of every other sentence, it's driving me crazy after some time. Not only it is wrong, but it looks weird...
I don't care about this in comments for example, but from a game that has a big focus on text, I expect proper orthography. I also don't mind your bad syntax, because I know (well, I assume) that English is not your mother tongue (neither it is mine), but in future, try to get rid of the space characters between the words and the marks.

Other than that, it is a great game and I'm looking forward to see the final version.

Cheers

WRONG: Question ? Answer !
CORRECT: Question? Answer!
It's a symptom of coming from a non-American English source language. I have pulled a lot of those out of Glassix when I clean up the French source to English release language file. You could always be constructive and offer to help clean up the Engilsh files before release if it bothers you that much :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Uncouth savages probably don't double space after a period as well! :eek:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Uncouth savages probably don't double space after a period as well! :eek:
I know, I've given up on that fight. There is only so much energy I can spend trying to teach the grammar I learned in middle school. What do they teach the kids these days?

Reactions: xןʞ
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes