Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok, I got it. I'll come back and check it in 6 months or a year. In the meantime, there are still a lot of games that I have planned to play. However, this game specifically caught my interest. Maybe, because I really like fantasy, farm, combat, simulation... These genres remind me of harvest moon and stardew valley, which I really enjoy.
Oh it's not necessarily to wait year. It's already quite enjoyable and after next update if dev will take care of technical aspects of it; it might be excellent. There is already some erotic content but 6 months might be fine if you're looking for something more substantial. Harvest Moon is a great example as he's aiming for something similiar, you can already farm some potatoes so it's a fine start. I talked with this guy a couple of times and helped with some minor issues so that's why I put a lot of trust into him. He's ambitious but patient. Tends to make a lot of bugs but he's improving. Similiar situation with VWA (but it's bugless, max 2 weeks for new update). It's easy to put faith into devs who have not only potential but also proper attitude and a bit of a passion we mentioned before here. Thumbs up for such dudes

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Walkius released two walkthroughs today for $20:00 Patrons, is it possible for someone to upload them here? one is for family events and the other one for Alice date :)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Walkius released two walkthroughs today for $20:00 Patrons, is it possible for someone to upload them here? one is for family events and the other one for Alice date :)
Oh no... If someone shares the walkthru's, he might TOTALLY crack the shits and quite the game entirely!! After his hissy fit earlier in the month about a patron sharing the game link so quickly, I wouldn't put it past him! LOL!!!

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Its not that big yet, just read all 26 paged and I guess it could be bit better even ... :D
Kidding, just don't want the dev to get pissed again, I like this game !

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Its not that big yet, just read all 26 paged and I guess it could be bit better even ... :D
Kidding, just don't want the dev to get pissed again, I like this game !
Yeah, I hear you lol, it was worth the try though

titit

Jul 27, 2017
LOL this guy can or rather should learn a thing or two from irredeemable, the developer of the game "Teacher's Pet". irredeemable is very active on this forum and the game's own discord, he's very interactive with the fans, and realised the benefit of exposure by this site outweigh the negative of losing money by people pirating the game. He's now on $4700 a month with almost 500 patron on his game.

ianbenneth

May 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

First thanks all of you for supporting me.

Then, I want to be honest, I'm really disappointed. I've worked hard on my game, trying to make something new, something enjoyable. Maybe I did it, maybe not, I let you decide. But here's the thing : in one day, someone share my links to others website, and now, a lot of you edit their pledge before the end of the month. I understand, it could be expansive, but it's cheating, and from the beginning, I don't cheat with you.
While I understand what he's saying here, to be fair if he was worried about people cheating (i.e. stealing from him) maybe he should not have himself stolen the story from Big Brother. This game started more or less as a clone of the very successful Big Brother game.

Don't complain about intellectual property for material you created based on the intellectual property of others...

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for the update bobbo69 - & the pic... I'm still not going back to be a Patreon of his at this stage - not after his pathetic little hissy fit!!

I still really enjoy the whole premise of the game play & the good quality renders but I won't return to giving him any of my money yet - not until the dev "grows up" & re-enters the real world instead of whatever idyllic, dream world he lives in. LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69 and titit

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the update bobbo69 - & the pic... I'm still not going back to be a Patreon of his at this stage - not after his pathetic little hissy fit!!

I still really enjoy the whole premise of the game play & the premise of it but I won't return to giving him any of my money yet - not until the dev "grows up" & re-enters the real world instead of whatever idyllic, dream world he lives in! LOL!
Yep, same! I was his 5$ patrons, then I pulled it off thanks to his hissy fit. He got to know that only because of site like these I become his patrons otherwise I hadn't become his patrons, ungrateful prick.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So I finally got to play the lates version and I have to say that I really like where the game is going. This whole school thing is a pretty great idea as it makes this game stand out from the crowd. I also really like some of the gameplay elements like the massage and the dates.
A Big But: The sex scenes are just as bad as they are in BB, too short, too few pictures/angles and the text is as sexy as a potato (as it is in BB). Still, I like the evolution of the game and wish him the best of luck with his patreon page, even though I don't agree with some of his statements.

ianbenneth

May 5, 2017
A Big But: The sex scenes are just as bad as they are in BB, too short, too few pictures/angles and the text is as sexy as a potato (as it is in BB). Still, I like the evolution of the game and wish him the best of luck with his patreon page, even though I don't agree with some of his statements.
That's very true, these guys should have a look at ASLPro3D's prologue to his Wicked Choices game on how to create a great sex scene. That scene with the niece has a strong build-up and great content... too bad Chapter 1 ignored the prologue, and switched into a different world with elves !? Hopefully somehow he can bring these together in Chapter 2, but that's another topic :)

Reactions: Jakob Muller

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
So still no update huh? That's too bad. This was turning into a cool game. Alice was quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Reactions: arelor

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So still no update huh? That's too bad. This was turning into a cool game. Alice was quickly becoming one of my favorites.
I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but Walkius say's maybe in November, but he didn't mention any dates yet, I think I'll keep asking him lol...

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
As the maker of the game has posted: he is working on the new uptade but no release date unfortunately. Still getting the news about there will be a next release is thrilling! There is quite potential in this game.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes