Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well this looks a bit promising, it needs a bit of polish here and there, but maybe later on it will grow and we will get better visual effects and better character development and maybe we will get to chat up and get to know the aunt better as well as both cousins.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
No update, no Realse ?
Nope... as has been mentioned quite a few times already in this thread, the dev doesn't release new versions or charge each month. That means he releases new versions "when they are ready". I think the next version release is going to be in December... just wait & watch (like a few of us) without spamming and you will see the fruit of Walkius' labour... (eventually!! LOL!!)

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
The new release is out today for $30.00 patrons
That means we're gonna have to wait awhile for it to drop for the rest of the Patreons and someone generous will provide a link.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

82FvR7QSTkozZRG7N3c2MUNWBy1a87-ha6eST3N0ohFtbNGpY1tRENirno3mbWZe.jpg

Finally, the v0.6 is here.

Saves compatible

Minor

- Enhancement of some renders

- Correction of different text

- Correction of some bugs (you can now trigger the Stealth Mode event)

Major

- New sex scenes with Alice at home

- Continuation of Emily event including:

-> A new date

-> A new place : Emily’s home

-> A new place : the Spa

-> A lot of sex scenes

- Development of Alice’s group including:

-> Some sex scenes at the Spa

-> A new massage mode

- The second part of Locker room spying (for class B)

- The Halloween Event

Reactions: Gully and Onysko

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
could be awhile since there are only 13 30$ patreons and the last time someone uploaded the game on day 1...walkius was pretty upset which was understandable.
It's funny though. The reason why his game got attention was because of us in the first place. Devs shouldn't be ungrateful about it. There's quite a few Devs on here that interact with us and aren't assholes about things like that.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It's funny though. The reason why his game got attention was because of us in the first place. Devs shouldn't be ungrateful about it. There's quite a few Devs on here that interact with us and aren't assholes about things like that.
I completely agree....I was just pointing out what happened last time someone leaked the update on day 1 but sadly not all devs see it the same way and only see $ lost instead of a potential future gain from the attention brought to it by this site. I suppose thats where money now is better than money later point of view comes into play...if that makes any sense to anyone:)

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
My main man with the plan Faerin where you at!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So the game wasn't leaked on day one this time? I guess that's a good thing, we wouldn't want the dev to quit for feeling betrayed or something. Not that I agree with him on this topic, I see it like @DarthHelmet , but still, maybe it's better this way.
I saw that he added a recent poll on his page regarding the 0.7 development. Anyone knows what it's about? I know it's a 30$ poll, but maybe we have a high tier patron here who just didn't share the game. I hope it's nothing too major, I don't think patrons should be given the power to significantly influence a game, especially not a mere handful of people, even when they pay that much money.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes