Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Seems like Mimi is the dev's favorite. He keep teasing her like crazy now. It's about time for her nude yoga now.

Since I date both Iris and Mayo when I try to go on date with Iris in the park game just hangs up.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Where is the skills stats? I can't see it in book menu anymore.
And i picked popular side. What happens if i pick nerd side?
They're all in there still but have moved around. If you want your stats you need to click on Nate's pic on the top right of the screen. The reputation stats are now part of the groups tab...

Reactions: Centurion

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
i
They're all in there still but have moved around. If you want your stats you need to click on Nate's pic on the top right of the screen. The reputation stats are now part of the groups tab...
Thx I could never guess clicking Nath pic lol.

By the way i couldn't rise popular reputation more then 15.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Since I date both Iris and Mayo when I try to go on date with Iris in the park game just hangs up.
Double check your settings are still the same as I originally gave. You won't ever be able to go with Iris in the park (it will always be Mayo no matter what) but if your settings are right it shouldn't crash. If you're not happy with it being buggy your only choice is to go back to dating only one girl!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
i

Thx I could never guess clicking Nath pic lol.

By the way i couldn't rise popular reputation more then 15.
There's a lot of the things don't seem to take your stats higher, even when you do them over and over, only linked to you doing a particular action a set number of times - obviously that's one of them!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone else get this error if you visit the twins ?

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Dracor

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone else get this error if you visit the twins ?

of Draw Event

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
i got same thing

of Draw Event

stack frame is

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes