Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
No, she's still a tease.
Update is sounding worse and worse. It seems like the Maria content barely went anywhere, too I'm on a repeat of the second massage now and Martin is nowhere to be found. Then again, last update was kind of unfair in how much stuff it had, so I can give it a pass..

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Update is sounding worse and worse. It seems like the Maria content barely went anywhere, too I'm on a repeat of the second massage now and Martin is nowhere to be found. Then again, last update was kind of unfair in how much stuff it had, so I can give it a pass..
You may not know this but I really love this game. However this update I'll agree with you is a real proverbial curate's egg and Probably missed more than scored this time around.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I bet this was already asked but this please dont hit me....Where is vanessa to give flash? Ive been looking everyhere (but the rght place it seems).

Edit: Nvm so obvious -.-"

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sounds like a stupid question but do i just add numbers or do I just copy and paste excactly what the poster did ?? Brain is't working today (then again it never works haha)

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I've tried every day of the week at every possible time to meet Mayo for a drink downtown and she never shows up.
If I remember correctly, it's either the same day or the next day after you guys set the date... after school. If it's been longer, you missed it.

Who can you fuck in this game? Can you fuck any of the cousins?
Alice but not Mimi. Get the players guide in the OP. It's useful for all of the routes and is better than a walkthrough.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Spying at gym monday 21:00 has two white screen. I can see Vanessa and Mimi only clothed. When in their nude scene i just see white screen.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Spying at gym monday 21:00 has two white screen. I can see Vanessa and Mimi only clothed. When in their nude scene i just see white screen.
Yeah, I got that too - thought my archive hadn't extracted all the images properly and re-did it but hadn't got around to testing it again. Looks like it wasn't my fault after all...

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
It looks like the two missing images are City_gym_locker_10.jpg and City_gym_locker_11.jpg - I can't see anything wrong with the filenames in the assets folder so I'm guessing Walkius made a typo in the code...

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Everytime I do the first sex event with ALice, I get the same crash. Tried it on different days. Makes no difference. Any ideas?

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100389, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

Reactions: theraingaid1976
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes