Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Oh shit! I must check my saves... i don‘t know. I think i have only one save point. Do you have a popular save point?
Haven't played through that option yet to see what happens. I had assumed that there would be a second opportunity to choose again but not got around to trying yet (too busy typing up the main things for the Players Guide).
You can trigger Gym with any route. Don't care Nerd route or Popular route. I chose Nerd route
Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll have to look into that - I wasn't in a rush to go through it because I didn't think it would be necessary for the guide...

Brokus

Apr 1, 2018
how to fix this error
its when i try to teach the twins about sex i think.
of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
how to fix this error
its when i try to teach the twins about sex i think.
of Draw Event

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
This is getting reported a lot and I think is a new bug introduced into the latest update. I've not come across it myself so can you upload a save game for me to look into?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks! And how? :)
Erwan says "come speak to us later" so I guess that's it but as I've not gone through that route just yet I can't say when/where that'll be! (Can say it didn't seem to appear that day so you may have to wait - just keep looking for him at every opportunity and see if there's a speech bubble.)

EDIT: OK, just played through and the next day after taking the nerds path you get caught in the same corridor by Bryan and Dan. This opens up your chance to have the same lunch you'd have had the day before... and I guess the rest continues the same....

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The two guys are at 13:00 PM on the field. Maybe i have to talk to them several times... i‘ll check it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
You can trigger Gym with any route. Don't care Nerd route or Popular route. I chose Nerd route
Yes , the only difference I can see is reputation group points , 15 for Nerds or Populars ... but for now it doesn't matter.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
Hello
little trouble with the game ...
when I click on photo studio a window opens and I'm forced to abort the game
Has someone already had this problem ?
thank you

Code Error message:
###########################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_phototext:
Variable obj_phototext.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_phototext_Draw_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_phototext_Draw_0 (line -1)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hello
little trouble with the game ...
when I click on photo studio a window opens and I'm forced to abort the game
Has someone already had this problem ?
thank you

Code Error message:
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_phototext:
Variable obj_phototext.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_phototext_Draw_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_phototext_Draw_0 (line -1)
Do you mean the photo studio tab in the year book? If so, then yes we know about that error. Just avoid clicking on the tab until you've triggered the photo studio event (after that it'll work fine)

venividifap

Jul 19, 2017
ok, getting an error during the Twins lessons.

of Draw Event

stack frame is

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes