Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
yes i have and the quest line says to find someone who could be intertested in gym
Is that during the weekend? For me it happens in her room straight after lunch (and then you go straight off to the gym) during the week (don't know if it would fail at weekend). @Kara Zor-El said it triggered in the lounge but couldn't say what day or time.... you may have to try different days and times until it works.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Xander6925

Jan 24, 2018
Is that during the weekend? For me it happens in her room straight after lunch (and then you go straight off to the gym) during the week (don't know if it would fail at weekend). @Kara Zor-El said it triggered in the lounge but couldn't say what day or time.... you may have to try different days and times until it works.
NVM....i figured it out im so dumb it was abotu the money i needed the 150 for it haha thank you though

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
ok, getting an error during the Twins lessons.

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
i get this error on twins, somo one can help me?
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
i get this error on twins, somo one can help me?
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event

stack frame is

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Player's Guide
Version 0.10 (04/21/2018 first release)​

Again, this is still a work in progress but here's my guide containing individual walkthroughs for each of the events in the current game – my version number of this document is the game version it covers. Don’t consider it as a full game walkthrough – please play and enjoy this game but if you’re struggling with progressing through an event have a look at these mini-walkthroughs to find out where you may be going wrong… I'm trying to keep the page number down but it may be better if you just print off the sections you need instead. I've also included @H4Z0RD123's full Emily Date Walkthrough which gets you the best outcome I've managed to come across so far.

This guide has been made because I've been collating all my various notes into one document and typing it up - there are bound to be some errors creeping in or typos so let me know when you spot them. Also let me know if you think there should be something else added.

The original release was a rush job and consisted of just my notes for each walkthrough in one big block with the intention of, eventually, going back and editing them down. @redknight00 volunteered to separate the paragraphs for me while I was doing something else so made this much more readable and earlier than I first anticipated!

I'm sorry, but were IS the actual guide?
I can see no file attached to the post, the links take me to a faq, a post with cheats and back to the first page of the thread were the link to the walkthrough leads me to this post and so on.

I'm probably not seeing something freakingly obvious, but I really see nothing.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but were IS the actual guide?
I can see no file attached to the post, the links take me to a faq, a post with cheats and back to the first page of the thread were the link to the walkthrough leads me to this post and so on.

I'm probably not seeing something freakingly obvious, but I really see nothing.
No, it's there. Honest. Have another look.

OK, I think I might have forgotten to add the file the second time when I added an amendment... I was in a rush....

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Yes, you can edit the fields in your saved games. You can adjust all your stats, relationships, Money, etc to avoid the grind. You can also set the events to trigger or progress but that's a little dodgy and pointless anyway.

EDIT: I didn't have access to my notes when I first replied but these are the sections you should be interested in. First of all make your way to:
C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins
and open your save game file in notepad (ie: save1.sav)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im having a problem finding the save game data its not in the folder and when i try to follow your think i cant even find username is c file

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Here it is.
Here is the save
In both your cases you've not quite finished the "Do I See Double?" event which looks to be the issue (mine is completed and I haven't experienced the crash yet). Can you both remember what was the last step you got to? As a reminder these sessions will go over a number of dates with you first teaching them kissing, then kissing in their underwear, teach boobs or handjob, teach fellatio, teach fingering, teach cunnilingus and finally, teach sex.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Well the bugs are so far confusing me. Due to it being the weekend not sure we will get a fix just yet. I am trying on my end but fixing the photo tab lock breaks the book completely.
As far as the Twins' bug is concerned it sure looks like you're safe when the event is complete. Problem looks to be for people still trying to finish - but at what point there is an issue I can't say at the moment. You'll have a better idea than me... As far as the photo tab is concerned it might be better if he just removes it - the damn thing looks messy if you open that and then look at Nate's skills!!! It was handy being able to look at it throughout the game but it's not necessary and if it's going to be complicated to fix....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes