Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I did get the white screen couple of times but first pic comes up with the 3 woman, but then 2nd and 3rd don't. It has worked fine other times with me though.

I not had any other bug issues though, but I had completed twins story arc before this update.

Unless there is actually new things you can do in photo studio?

I see the new book with groups and no mention of level for computing/intelligence/stealth/persuasion/massage.

Haven't seen any further content for photo studio, just new information in yearbook thingie.
For stats you now click on Nate's picture in the top rigt corner when the book is open.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
How can we invit Mayo to the gym instead Mimi? walk, drink or park?

Same question for Lily and/or Iris.

It's needed to invite Mimi first?

Last edited:

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@Brandon1019 this is a bug for twins route. This route was okey before this update.

Seriously Walkius must release a fix especially for this bug.
All the other bugs have been pretty minor compared to this - pretty sure there'll be a 0.10.1 by the end of the week! I've put it in the FAQs - not that it'll stop people posting the same thing every five minutes.....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks

I's ok for Lily and Mayo but i can't invite Isis! Why?
Seems like you picked Mayo as gf. You can invite Isis too with Angus cheat. :p It`s explained in his FAQs post.
No it's not - because it's buggy I didn't include it in the FAQ. I actually posted how to do it . Back then it pretty much worked on v0.8 as you could keep the girls separate as long as you didn't double book. Since the v0.9 update they both appear simultaneously - not a problem downtown as you can choose who you want, but for the date in the park you will only ever get Mayo. Sometimes the park date may also crash your game so make sure you save first!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
For stats you now click on Nate's picture in the top rigt corner when the book is open.
cool, thanks

I finally caught up with Maria and got option to ask Vanessa for advice, wasn't really a lot added to Maria story arc.

I now have everything green ticked and also found option on mobile too invite to gym

All I can say is, if any of these woman actually start talking to each other about me, I could be in some serious trouble lol

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
The gym disappeared from my game. I saved over my last save before I started this update, so now I'm stuck . Why would the option to go to the gym just disappear?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes