Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wow ok so duribg my time trying to find and fix previous bugs i noticed game engine changes. Seems they have caused way more problems than i originaly thought. Ok guys gals and everyone inbetween please send any error reports or bugs you have spotted to my inbox and if you experienced crashes or error messages please explain what you did and include your most recent save. So i can compile a compelete list for the dev to go with the huge list of code fuck ups they made i already have made. Edit: reason for this is because dev wont release any fixes until all bugs are found. And its easier to dump a huge shit tonne of data on him than spamming him with constant messages

Last edited:

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Wow ok so duribg my time trying to find and fix previous bugs i noticed game engine changes. Seems they have caused way more problems than i originaly thought. Ok guys gals and everyone inbetween please send any error reports or bugs you have spotted to my inbox and if you experienced crashes or error messages please explain what you did and include your most recent save. So i can compile a compelete list for the dev to go with the huge list of code fuck ups they made i already have made.
Where are the saves located on the hard drive?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Where are the saves located on the hard drive?
appdata roaming if i remember correctly. Should be a folder called school love and cousins or school love and friends. Sorry not slept much between my wife being in hospital, work, alpha testing, bug fixing , moderating devs discords and advertising games kinda burnt out atm

urbanalsenmyr

Feb 18, 2018
When I open my last save from 0.9 on the latest version (0.10) there are nobody at school and you can't advance in class. I'm totally stuck. Is there a way around this issue without having to start the game all over?

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
didnt know where to post my bug report

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Reactions: VineTT

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
When I open my last save from 0.9 on the latest version (0.10) there are nobody at school and you can't advance in class. I'm totally stuck. Is there a way around this issue without having to start the game all over?
This is what happens when you edit the save game and aren't careful with what you're doing. You're at the bus stop at 08:00 on Sunday so, of course there's no one at school! I've edited and moved you back to the house so replace the save game with this altered one to continue almost where you left off...

Last edited:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
didnt know where to post my bug report

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)
Thanks. We know about this as it's being reported every hour on the hour since the update came out. Check out the FAQ if you're interested.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@Angus Bez You`re right, using cheat for to date with Iris & Mayo at the same time is very buggy.
Was okey using it for previous version 0.8. I didn`t try it for 0.9.
Yeah, during 0.8 I'd wished Walkius had put those date icons in separate positions in the park (like they are downtown) and it would've been perfect! Now, sadly, the way they both turn up it's a bit of a pain.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
From walkius patreon page
Hi everyone.
The version 0.10 is out. I think a lot of the future update and I finally made my decision. The next one will be the 1.0.

What does that mean? First: no! It's not the final one. Just a big update, which will enhance the gameplay and also try to fix the major inconvenient: the grinding.

So, it will not take only one month to do this update. I will put a devlog, to inform you of the advancement and introduce all the new things.

Finally, the engine I use may shows its limits, so I'm thinking of moving to Unity.

That's all for now. Thanks everyone.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
0.9 update was way better then this new update
Minuses and pluses:
- Twins route has a big bug which needs urgent fix.
- 'Be friend with Martin' route pisses you off, cause you loose your chance with Vanessa. Only benefit you get, fingering Maria early. Is that it?
- I was expecting kinky stuff with Mimi. But i didn`t see anything interesting with her. What will i do more to corrupt her?
- Still nothing with Abbigail, Charlotte, Mrs Daniels, Mr Ludson, Beverly, Margaret etc.
- Dev kinda forget lesbian cheerleaders Karly and Christy

+ two new girl (Gym owner and Yoga girl). Both awesome. I find the Gym owner welcoming style funny. 'Welcome costumers' :)
+ little more content with the Bowling girl but just a little sadly.
+ Vanessa, if you pick blackmail Martin route

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes