Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Big brother is unity for example.
Was it? Hmmm, I think I liked the game system. I didn't play it for long because I didn't like the game itself - too picky on when you did things or there were consequences and I needed to follow a walkthrough rather than discover things for myself. That's why I loved this game - it was a cut back, simplified Big Brother where my decision weren't too time sensitive (missed something in gameplay just had to wait for same time, same place, next week...)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I can't remember if I've played any games made with Unity - is that a good or bad thing? The change may mean we'll have to start over though?
Honestly if he uses the right plugins its a fantastic move. I have offered my services to the dev in an attempt to speed up the conversion to unity. From what he has stated his plan is to move everything to unity. So this wont be a continuation like so many other games that have done engine moves. This of course does mean 2 months ish for the next version. Thats if he accepts the help from myself and my small band of perverts that mod pc games with me. I will say this the good thing is his decent rig can render images while he works on the unity engine. So there should be a good chunk of content added

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
0.9 update was way better then this new update
Minuses and pluses:
- Twins route has a big bug which needs urgent fix.
- 'Be friend with Martin' route pisses you off, cause you loose your chance with Vanessa. Only benefit you get, fingering Maria early. Is that it?
- I was expecting kinky stuff with Mimi. But i didn`t see anything interesting with her. What will i do more to corrupt her?
- Still nothing with Abbigail, Charlotte, Mrs Daniels, Mr Ludson, Beverly, Margaret etc.
- Dev kinda forget lesbian cheerleaders Karly and Christy

+ two new girl (Gym owner and Yoga girl). Both awesome. I find the Gym owner welcoming style funny. 'Welcome costumers' :)
+ little more content with the Bowling girl but just a little sadly.
+ Vanessa, if you pick blackmail Martin route
Sadly that update required updatingt he way the engine works. And sadly the damn thing created a tonne of bugs. At this point from my point of view anyway only solve would be to re do code. So i am glad he is moving engine. He spent so long tryingt o fix the engine for this version. Guy needs to allow people help with tasks such as that tbh. I bug fix and report bugs but have offered my full services to him

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Grinding is a by product of the poor engine performance. Sadly if you read the code its not actually that much of a grind. Problem is the engine skips over stats alot. Making it a massive grind fest. He has tried numerous times to fix it. But after 0.9 it all went to hell. The engine started screwing up massively. And honestly half the bugs are not a coding issue there due to the engine acting like a toddler and throwing a tantrum

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Honestly if he uses the right plugins its a fantastic move. I have offered my services to the dev in an attempt to speed up the conversion to unity. From what he has stated his plan is to move everything to unity. So this wont be a continuation like so many other games that have done engine moves. This of course does mean 2 months ish for the next version. Thats if he accepts the help from myself and my small band of perverts that mod pc games with me. I will say this the good thing is his decent rig can render images while he works on the unity engine. So there should be a good chunk of content added
Does it come with benefit better quality scenes? In Assets folder pictures look okey but not in game.

Reactions: Angus Bez

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
Reading through the comments suggests me I'm not the only one experiencing this error with the Twins:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any suggestion when a fix can be expected?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Does it come with benefit better quality scenes? In Assets folder pictures looks okey but not in game.
Again depends on the plug ins he uses. I have suggested a few that would heavily increase the quality. I did a test on a few engines when issues first arose. Unity was by far the best in terms of quality increase. Renpy was not even considered as sandbox and renpy kinda dont go too well

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Reading through the comments suggests me I'm not the only one experiencing this error with the Twins:

Code:
of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Any suggestion when a fix can be expected?
Please post error logs in spoiler tabs so it does not clutter thread. Also we can not fix the issues. Its a result of the engine throwing shit fits and ignoring lines of code. To fix all the bugs found so far would require re coding the entire game. And placing everything in seperate code files. So dialog would be in its own code files one for each character, stats seperate code file for each character and each mc stat. Honestly it would be a huge undertaking. Edit:
I am currently awaiting a file from the dev to try to create a mod that should hopefully fix most of them at the cost of major lag and stuttering or it will break it more lol

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
It should be a better game in the long run.. But.. When I read 'restart from scratch' tells me this time around there will be no incest in the original writing.. If anyone can help figure out the female assets (all if possible (greedy af)), they would be perfect university extras.. Wonder how the twins will pass this engine change..

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
It should be a better game in the long run.. But.. When I read 'restart from scratch' tells me this time around there will be no incest in the original writing.. If anyone can help figure out the female assets (all if possible (greedy af)), they would be perfect university extras.. Wonder how the twins will pass this engine change..
*cough* yer no incest non at all we wont make the incest available through an xml file like faerin does otherwise we will upset patreon *cough*

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes