Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Well the bugs are so far confusing me. Due to it being the weekend not sure we will get a fix just yet. I am trying on my end but fixing the photo tab lock breaks the book completely.
It's a shame most people will have deleted the old version of the game because, at the moment, the only solution I can suggest is keep playing on v0.9 until you've finished the "Do I See Double?" event and then go back to the update....

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
If you're not friends with Martin then *cough* I don't think you've done everything at the gym with Vanessa yet...
I do remember seeing a message about I could ask Vanessa for advice, so presumed it was her, but never seen any other options related to that.

Brokus

Apr 1, 2018
In both your cases you've not quite finished the "Do I See Double?" event which looks to be the issue (mine is completed and I haven't experienced the crash yet). Can you both remember what was the last step you got to? As a reminder these sessions will go over a number of dates with you first teaching them kissing, then kissing in their underwear, teach boobs or handjob, teach fellatio, teach fingering, teach cunnilingus and finally, teach sex.
My last step was teach cunnilingus and after that is the error.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I do remember seeing a message about I could ask Vanessa for advice, so presumed it was her, but never seen any other options related to that.
Hmmm, that sounds like you've already spoken to her then.... have you had another go at massaging Maria to see if you can go a little bit further than before?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
No i don`t have the old version i started playing it from this one.
If you have a link i will download it and try it if its working there.
Oh, now that's interesting! I'm afraid, for the moment, it looks like you'll have to wait until there's a fix in a few days. You can play all the other events but as far as the Twins' bit is concerned you're stuck on the very final step. It's probably better if you wait but if you really want to continue that final bit I could let you have some links for v0.9 in two parts...

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just started the update went to school and found myself in the hall watching the Popular guys attacking the nerds _ I jjumped in and helped the nerds. I then check the event tab and see 'Popular Route' ... Oh well. I never liked that asshole or his stuck-up bitch anyway ;) game on.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Just started the update went to school and found myself in the hall watching the Popular guys attacking the nerds _ I jjumped in and helped the nerds. I then check the event tab and see 'Popular Route' ... Oh well. I never liked that asshole or his stuck-up bitch anyway ;) game on.
Then you won't like what happens tomorrow morning when you go back to school.... :)

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Grr Twins crashing out before you get to do first sex ,

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Grr Twins crashing out before you get to do first sex ,

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)
Yes, it's a known error. You won't be able to finish the "Do I See Double?" event until it's been fixed (hopefully in a few days time) so just concentrate on the other events in the meantime....

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Angus Bez Is there a way that I can turn off the flag that says that Iris is waiting for me at the park? She's been there forever in the black hole, I just kinda want to see her gym scenes.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@Angus Bez Is there a way that I can turn off the flag that says that Iris is waiting for me at the park? She's been there forever in the black hole, I just kinda want to see her gym scenes.
I don't think so. In the last update they both seemed to turn up for a date even when you only invited the other one (which isn't how it worked in 0.8 when I discovered it) so no matter what you do you'll still get that icon. Sorry - there are ways I could look into removing her but... as soon as you go back to dating both and invite either of them to the park it'll happen all over again....

While you can go back to dating just one of them and continue having the photo session sex with both of them I'm pretty sure that won't work for the gym (not tested but I can't imagine it would work....)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hmmm, that sounds like you've already spoken to her then.... have you had another go at massaging Maria to see if you can go a little bit further than before?
message didn't come up via talking directly to Vanessa, was triggered when I first went into gym one time.

some point today, I'll check it out and see if I get another message when talking to Vanessa. sure it still says to find someone to help with Maria.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So far bugs during my play
- the new photo studio menu in yearsbook. (Avoidable if you start twins route first)
- missing pics while spying lockers room at gym (monday). (white screen for missing scenes)
- Last sex scene of twins at their home. (You can`t avoid and finish twins route.)

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So far bugs during my play
- the new photo studio menu in yearsbook. (Avoidable if you start twin routes first)
- missing pics while spying lockers room at gym (monday). (white screen for missing scenes)
- Last sex scene of twins at their home. (You can`t avoid and finish twins route.)
I did get the white screen couple of times but first pic comes up with the 3 woman, but then 2nd and 3rd don't. It has worked fine other times with me though.

I not had any other bug issues though, but I had completed twins story arc before this update.

Unless there is actually new things you can do in photo studio?

I see the new book with groups and no mention of level for computing/intelligence/stealth/persuasion/massage.

Haven't seen any further content for photo studio, just new information in yearbook thingie.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I did get the white screen couple of times but first pic comes up with the 3 woman, but then 2nd and 3rd don't. It has worked fine other times with me though.
I just see white screen mondays. Lets you spy Vanessa and Mimi only clothed. Nude pics of that spy scene are missing.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes