Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Everytime I do the first sex event with ALice, I get the same crash. Tried it on different days. Makes no difference. Any ideas?

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100389, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)
Read the FAQs

Reactions: evildead

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How do I organize the sleepover? I still haven't received a prompt I'm always going to the spa but nothing sleepover related happens
It doesn't help when you don't really say at what point in the event you've got to (looking at your on screen notebook at the event says your next step and it would help to quote that for us). Have you downloaded the Players Guide which has a handy walkthrough for all the events up to v0.9 (with an update for the current version coming any day now)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kara Zor-El
Aug 14, 2017
It doesn't help when you don't really say at what point in the event you've got to (looking at your on screen notebook at the event says your next step and it would help to quote that for us). Have you downloaded the Players Guide which has a handy walkthrough for all the events up to v0.9 (with an update for the current version coming any day now)?
Nvm I used the guide you suggested and got it thank

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Its weird how theres an overall positive response to the game and its updates but only a 2.5/5 score.
the score of a thread is meaningless when evaluating the quality of a game, it's affected more by factors outside the game than the game itself

the score is probably like that because of martin when he first appeared and because the creator bashed piracy last year, the game is great, but most people just doesn't bother to leave a review, just the pissed off ones

number of posts is a better way to measure the quality, but it's not always precise, there is a lot of good games with low attention, like twists of my life and my sister my roommate

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The only error I get is when in the gym on Monday night when I spy on Vanessa and Mimi in the locker room, I get a white screen, that's the only error I get. :)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i trigger/find the gym? I‘ve chosen the „Nerd“ route... important to know?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How can i trigger/find the gym? I‘ve chosen the „Nerd“ route... important to know?
There is no nerd route at the moment so you're wasting your time with that. You have to choose the Popular route to open the gym and is the only content open to you now. How all that will pan out in future updates we'll have to wait and see!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is no nerd route at the moment so you're wasting your time with that. You have to choose the Popular route to open the gym and is the only content open to you now. How all that will pan out in future updates we'll have to wait and see!
Oh shit! I must check my saves... i don‘t know. I think i have only one save point. Do you have a popular save point?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes