Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Damn, she's cute! Really, really cute! And now I have to wait for another girl besides Vicky... :pensive:
By the way, Vicky is also in gym.

Who was the big boobs lover? Gym owner has the biggest boobs in this game. And she is cute.:evilsmile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I've tried every day of the week at every possible time to meet Mayo for a drink downtown and she never shows up.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I got rid of Martin.
Now who do I have to ask for advice to continue Maria's massage ? I think I tried everyone, but nothing happens. :-(

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I got rid of Martin.
Now who do I have to ask for advice to continue Maria's massage ? I think I tried everyone, but nothing happens. :-(
if you made friend with martin he'll send you a message to meet hit at the bar, if you gave the USB to martin's GF, you'l have to go through the whole story line with vanessa at the gym and then ask her for advises.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So you have to go popular route to get anywhere? It really is the most annoying thing in this game... Mayo/Iris shouldn't have to be an either or. Neither should nerds/popular kids. The "gameplay" in these games in the worst fucking part. I have no desire to ever fucking replay it from the beginning, and the save system is so limited I'm getting annoyed.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So you have to go popular route to get anywhere? It really is the most annoying thing in this game... Mayo/Iris shouldn't have to be an either or. Neither should nerds/popular kids. The "gameplay" in these games in the worst fucking part. I have no desire to ever fucking replay it from the beginning, and the save system is so limited I'm getting annoyed.
I have to agree, things like that just doesn't work well in a sandbox where you waste a enormous amount of time to get certain scenes, man of the house is a game that understand that, and doesn't lock content with anyone behind choices. Big Brother on the other hand had those lisa routes that were annoying and dark silver was having a hard time progressing the olivia path

hopefully we will be able to get around it with mods or something like that

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes