Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Ginger event is complete. Mayo is the white skinny girl, right? I‘ve chosen this girl. And she invites MC to different dates. And they having sex. But i can’t invite them to the gym. I can only invite to Bowling and over night. Inviting also with this balloon icon?
Mayo is white girl with purple hair, yes. When you open your phone app to message her for a date you should now have a fourth option for the gym. Like the other dates she'll not feel like it until you've waited a few days after the last date. Lily is invited the same way (and after each date at the gym you need to wait) - click on her name in your address book on the phone and there will now be one option "invite to gym".
By the way, @Angus Bez you‘re really helpfully! Thanks a lot. :)
You're welcome.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I finished the 'Do i see double' event with the bugfix 0.10.1. Tested 2 way.
1- Finished all bowling sex scenes first then tried last sex scene at twins house.
2- Tried last sex scene before finishing all bowling sex scenes.

Not sure bowling sex scenes related this route but i tried these two way to be sure.

For 'Do i see double' event bugfix works great so far i tested.

-Photo studio menu bug still remains.
-Gym spying at monday: missing nude scenes while spying are still missing

Last edited:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Cheerleaders route is pain in the ass. Grinding is annoying for cheerleaders route. Especially lesbian cheerleaders part takes too long time to finish.
You mean waiting one whole week for the next locker room encounter? Yeah, that gets me every time - and I don't think turning the time back an hour helps either... you have to wait a week to get those. The later dates with them at Christy's home isn't quite as bad when you can go after school each day but that locker room... meh...

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
How would you feel about "cheating" if I also supplied a PDF containing screenshots of that final session - so, technically, you would have gone through it almost like you would have playing the game?

EDIT: It's now completed and a link included on the FAQ page but I'll repeat it !
Any chance of getting a scene pdf of special scenes for the rest of .8-.10? :extremelyhappy: Don't currently have time to play :'(

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Any chance of getting a scene pdf of special scenes for the rest of .8-.10? :extremelyhappy: Don't currently have time to play :'(
Sure, @Kara Zor-El is currently recording himself as he plays through the game which we shall be releasing on DVD so you won't even have to click to turn the pages..... :winkytongue:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hi I havent had time to play any iteration of this, is the bugfix still experimental and shouldnt be put in OP?

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hi I havent had time to play any iteration of this, is the bugfix still experimental and shouldnt be put in OP?
@Jmolle2 suggested it be put in the OP but with a disclaimer and not remove version 0.10...
At the moment i would advise admins or mods to have both 0.10 version and bug fix version on op. With a warning that bug fix version is for twins route but could break a tonne of other stuff

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes