Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Well, glad not to be a bugger.

Anyhow I did find a fix for the Iris stuck at the park thing. If you edit the save and make Iris available to go on dates again, when you invite her somewhere else, she escapes the time-space anomaly in the park, and meets you wherever. Thus I was able to see her gym scenes. Which were nice, but neither her, no Mayo's stuff is good enough to give up the other. It's weird.

Trying the vanessa shit sometime soon. Will see how it goes.
I had come up with an idea involving that Iris/Mayo thing but haven't had the chance to start checking it out yet. Been thinking along the lines of you not inviting her to the park or accepting her invite if it involves going there.... Just have to see if there are any other factors involved once I get the important stuff sorted.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I had come up with an idea involving that Iris/Mayo thing but haven't had the chance to start checking it out yet. Been thinking along the lines of you not inviting her to the park or accepting her invite if it involves going there.... Just have to see if there are any other factors involved once I get the important stuff sorted.
While you're at it, the Vanessa's (or whatever her name is, Martin's time-traveling girlfriend from the 1980s) stuff seems to have stopped after the second meeting. I already used Martin to do the massage stuff, so I think that might be the problem.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly if he uses the right plugins its a fantastic move. I have offered my services to the dev in an attempt to speed up the conversion to unity. From what he has stated his plan is to move everything to unity. So this wont be a continuation like so many other games that have done engine moves. This of course does mean 2 months ish for the next version. Thats if he accepts the help from myself and my small band of perverts that mod pc games with me. I will say this the good thing is his decent rig can render images while he works on the unity engine. So there should be a good chunk of content added
if you do help him, make him add more save slots and some replay feature that is always nice, even more because there are scenes like the lesbian girls in the locker room that you can't repeat after you start going to the blond girl house

maybe some quick skip time feature like in man of the house

I imagine that moving the engine to unity also help modders since it's more common than whatever he was using

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How do you set up the sleepover with ako, Alice, and emily?
Can you try to be a little less vague with your question? "How do you set up..." In this event can be interpreted in a number of ways. At what point in the event have you got to? Have you started it? Have you spoken to any characters? What stage of the event in your notebook have you got to? Just give us some information if you want help.

kamikazi

Apr 20, 2018
Can you try to be a little less vague with your question? "How do you set up..." In this event can be interpreted in a number of ways. At what point in the event have you got to? Have you started it? Have you spoken to any characters? What stage of the event in your notebook have you got to? Just give us some information if you want help.
I'm at he "organize a sleepover (alice's group route)"
So sorry, maybe organize Is better than set up and under alice group route it just says "wait until having new opportunities "
What am I waiting for and how do I continue the path?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I'm at he "organize a sleepover (alice's group route)"
So sorry, maybe organize Is better than set up and under alice group route it just says "wait until having new opportunities "
What am I waiting for and how do I continue the path?
Okay, that helps a little. You need to talk with Ako - I don't have my notes handy at the moment but I think if you go to the west corridor at 16:00 on either wednesday or thursday she's by the vending machine where you should have a speech bubble.

EDIT: Sorry, just checked and it's Tuesday by the vending machine. There is also a day when she's at the School front door at 9:00 but I don't have a note of which day....

Last edited:

titit

Jul 27, 2017
I keep getting this bug with the twin route :(

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I keep getting this bug with the twin route :(

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)
Read the FAQ

Reactions: titit

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
From patreon chat:
bobbo69: Wow, unity, so, I'm guessing the old saves won't work then
Walkius: Anyways, with all the changes, even if I stay with the old one, you'll have to start again.
Yeah, I was expecting that, I was going to start a new save at this version but now I'm gonna wait for the changes on the next to play it

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Read the FAQ
I've got the same bug and apparently regarding the FAQ, we all got that bug in 0.10, so either we wait for a fix (which FAQ states could take a long time) or we cheat to finish the I see double event... hmm tough call.. personally I'm against cheating to progress through something broken, think I'll wait and see if it's fixed in 0.11 :D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I've got the same bug and apparently regarding the FAQ, we all got that bug in 0.10, so either we wait for a fix (which FAQ states could take a long time) or we cheat to finish the I see double event... hmm tough call.. personally I'm against cheating to progress through something broken, think I'll wait and see if it's fixed in 0.11 :D
How would you feel about "cheating" if I also supplied a PDF containing screenshots of that final session - so, technically, you would have gone through it almost like you would have playing the game?

EDIT: It's now completed and a link included on the FAQ page but I'll repeat it !

Last edited:

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Could someone please explain to me how to get rid of the dough bag massage guy? Got the cameras set up. But how can I get him booted out?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Could someone please explain to me how to get rid of the dough bag massage guy? Got the cameras set up. But how can I get him booted out?
click the signature FAQs which is one post above yours or my signature called FAQs. If your signature feature is closed , look at OP. You will also find player guide there.

Reactions: Angus Bez

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
i think i got many bugs or something.. whan i open the stores and go to clothes.. i dont have anything.. and so on.. i cant organize a bowling.. its thare any updated? or any1 know how to fix it?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
How would you feel about "cheating" if I also supplied a PDF containing screenshots of that final session - so, technically, you would have gone through it almost like you would have playing the game?

EDIT: It's now completed and a link included on the FAQ page but I'll repeat it !
Well explained in your FAQ sheet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
i think i got many bugs or something.. whan i open the stores and go to clothes.. i dont have anything.. and so on.. i cant organize a bowling.. its thare any updated? or any1 know how to fix it?
Just heard such bugs. Can you send save file?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
0.10.1 bugfix twins sex route fix
Please note dev is not entirely sure if this will break other things.

Please please dont spam me with messages if this breaks more stuff. Sadly the move to unity is due to this engine going ape shit. It skips over code and causes massive issues. Joys of using an enging designed for vns for a sandbox game. Not alot more we ca do to fix the game sadly. This has been a nightmare for the dev to fix and has resulted in alot of messages back and fourth to come up with a solution

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes