kamikazi

Apr 20, 2018
If I have a saved game in 0.9, is there a way to transfer the save and keep my progress when updating to 0.10?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Start over? Bleh. I like the game, but not enough to put the ridiculous hours I've done over months to get to new content. I know save editing will be possible somehow, no matter what he does, but geez.

What's the current engine?
I have suggested it comes with a saved game with all 0.10 content completed. Rest assured that even if he doesn't, as I'll be going through the game again to confirm my edits in the Players Guide, I'll be supply saved games here if you're prepared to wait while I do it!

ashamila1994

Jun 14, 2017
I have some questions
1. how to start twins event
2. i picked Mayo and she said she's gonna call me. At what point it going to happen?
3. Is level 2 is the final level in photo shoot atm?

kamikazi

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah, the saves work fine for 0.10 we're talking about the upgrade, apparently saves won't be compatible.
So upon downloading 0.10, do I just download and overwrite the files that are there from 0.9 and it'll still hold the save file? or do I have to update in a certain process to maintain the save?

Sorry new to this aspect...

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I have some questions
1. how to start twins event
2. i picked Mayo and she said she's gonna call me. At what point it going to happen?
3. Is level 2 is the final level in photo shoot atm?
1. Raise you reputation with Class B to 25 and then go talk to the twins
2. Takes a few days. Be patient.
3. No. Level 4 as listed in your photo book.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
So upon downloading 0.10, do I just download and overwrite the files that are there from 0.9 and it'll still hold the save file? or do I have to update in a certain process to maintain the save?

Sorry new to this aspect...
The game folder downloads are self contained but the save games are in a different location. If you want to delete your v0.9 you can (although I recommend you use it to complete the "do I see double" event first.)

kamikazi

Apr 20, 2018
The game folder downloads are self contained but the save games are in a different location. If you want to delete your v0.9 you can (although I recommend you use it to complete the "do I see double" event first.)
Thank you very much!!! It's so convenient to be able to just continue from your game with the new updates, but now I understand what people are saying with the new engine but if the grinding can be reduced a little bit in the transition I know at least for me, I wouldn't be turned away from starting over again to reach the new content in the end. Fun game.

amadonna

Feb 17, 2018
i got this error at the twin's sister home
of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes