JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Sorry i can't find the new content below.
- You can spy at the gym locker.
Yes it's possible. But i can't talk to Mimi
In the locker room, unless you are invited by one of the characters to do something, you can just spy and don't talk

- New event with Mimi leading to kinky stuff at the gym.
Which event? How can i get this event?
Always in the gym when she do exercises and you see the dialogue icon

- You can invite Lily, Mayo and Iris at the gym and choose if you want to exercise or relax.
I can't invite them? On the phone?
The third icon on the cell phone (the balloons). If the time is right, the events you can organize appear (like going bowling)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I had triggered it before I saved. I visited it with Mimi. Now it's not there.
Then you've probably hit a bug that rewrites part of your saved game (it happens a lot more than you'd realise) - upload your file and I'll have a look to correct it....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How odd. I'll try again.
I didn't touch your file - other than renaming it to save13.sav so I could move it into the folder with my own saves - hadn't even opened it in notepad so I don't see how it's not working for you. If it works perfectly for me I can't hunt down errors but, to be honest, I can't spot anything wrong with those variables used for the gym events...

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I can't remember if I've played any games made with Unity - is that a good or bad thing? The change may mean we'll have to start over though?
It would suck waiting for it to be changed over, however The Twist game is made in Unity and the graphics are awesome in that game, Unity is certainly the best game engine around, so the wait be worth it.

Again depends on the plug ins he uses. I have suggested a few that would heavily increase the quality. I did a test on a few engines when issues first arose. Unity was by far the best in terms of quality increase. Renpy was not even considered as sandbox and renpy kinda dont go too well
I wouldn't mind a message with that list of plugins you suggested, hoping to make games myself some day , I had decided to try Renpy, as I tried Unity before and found it difficult to learn, due to the over whelming amount of options it has.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
It would suck waiting for it to be changed over, however The Twist game is made in Unity and the graphics are awesome in that game, Unity is certainly the best game engine around, so the wait be worth it.

I wouldn't mind a message with that list of plugins you suggested, hoping to make games myself some day , I had decided to try Renpy, as I tried Unity before and found it difficult to learn, due to the over whelming amount of options it has.
I can compile a list of decent unity plug ins when i have some free time. However i would not advise even touching unity unless you have alot of coding experience or a massive understanding of it. Most devs move to it when they are confident of there coding skills. Renpy is an easy first timer engine to use. It also allows more freedom in terms of ui and gameplay mechanics where as unity is restricted by the devs skill abilitys and understanding of unity.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I can compile a list of decent unity plug ins when i have some free time. However i would not advise even touching unity unless you have alot of coding experience or a massive understanding of it. Most devs move to it when they are confident of there coding skills. Renpy is an easy first timer engine to use. It also allows more freedom in terms of ui and gameplay mechanics where as unity is restricted by the devs skill abilitys and understanding of unity.
I have made a web game, use HTML 5/PHP/MySQL and little bit of Javascript.

Am actually downloading Unity personal now, been ages since I looked at it, maybe I have better luck this time

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I didn't touch your file - other than renaming it to save13.sav so I could move it into the folder with my own saves - hadn't even opened it in notepad so I don't see how it's not working for you. If it works perfectly for me I can't hunt down errors but, to be honest, I can't spot anything wrong with those variables used for the gym events...
I just tried it and it worked. I really have no explanation as to why I couldn't go the gym yesterday, but I do thank you for your effort.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I have made a web game, use HTML 5/PHP/MySQL and little bit of Javascript.
You could try unity then. But i fear it will be an uphill struggle. I should have time later to compile a list of plug ins * please note most are not free* and provide links to them

orzromz

Mar 23, 2018
i dont know if im the only one having this problem.. but i cant play the game .. after i run the game, it doesnt show anything.. just total whiteness/blank.. thats all.. pls help .. :(

Laban

Jul 22, 2017
I got this error i the event whit the twins.
of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
i dont know if im the only one having this problem.. but i cant play the game .. after i run the game, it doesnt show anything.. just total whiteness/blank.. thats all.. pls help .. :(
Last time someone reported this very same error it turned out they were trying to run this Windows game on a Mac.... you wouldn't be... no... that can't be it again can it.....?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
If your going to continue to post error logs dispite us explaining we already know and cant fix them please place them in a spoiler tab. Please read the thread before dropping the same stuff over and overvas u will find warnings and ways to avoid it

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hm... i see error after sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got this error i the event whit the twins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We deliberately collated a set of FAQs so people would have a first stop to see if there was a solution before repeating the same question over and over. Why not have a look at it?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes