Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
If your going to continue to post error logs dispite us explaining we already know and cant fix them please place them in a spoiler tab. Please read the thread before dropping the same stuff over and overvas u will find warnings and ways to avoid it
Is there a similar acronym to RTFM for pointing people to the FAQs we spent so much time collating to prevent this kind of thing in the first place? :evilsmile:

Do you reckon RTFFAQ would work? :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok the exe version on patreon is the same as this version. Its just packaged differantly. The errors will remain and game will still crash at certain points. But to stop people bitching and moaning on my inbox here it is

Reactions: Angus Bez

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You could try unity then. But i fear it will be an uphill struggle. I should have time later to compile a list of plug ins * please note most are not free* and provide links to them
Anything worth doing is always a uphill struggle, but any plugins that make things easier will always be appreciated.

This really not the thread to talk about this, might be an idea to post the list in the development area of this forum, which is a area of forum I really should look into more.

orzromz

Mar 23, 2018
Last time someone reported this very same error it turned out they were trying to run this Windows game on a Mac.... you wouldn't be... no... that can't be it again can it.....?
I use laptop.. actually the game still worked 1st .. but after i change the resolution cus the screen was too small for me.. it just suddenly became like that.. sry im very new here.. and this error only.happened on this game other games i downloaded dont have this error.. been redownload it 3x still wont work for me.. maybe its not meant to be for me.. just ignore this if im to annoying..

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I use laptop.. actually the game still worked 1st .. but after i change the resolution cus the screen was too small for me.. it just suddenly became like that.. sry im very new here.. and this error only.happened on this game other games i downloaded dont have this error.. been redownload it 3x still wont work for me.. maybe its not meant to be for me.. just ignore this if im to annoying..
You're not being annoying - we're happy to help, it's just people tend to turn up and say "this isn't working. what do i do" which is infuriating and other people tend to get snapped at when they probably don't deserve it. We just need people to turn up and give information - when it's technical like that we need to know what system and version you're running or we can run through a lot of hoops before we get anywhere....

Anyways, it sounds like your laptop can't handle the graphics set up. Look in your config file in the game folder it should say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If not change the setting to look like this and try again. If the image is too small then, sorry, you won't be able to change it because your laptop can't handle it....

orzromz

Mar 23, 2018
You're not being annoying - we're happy to help, it's just people tend to turn up and say "this isn't working. what do i do" which is infuriating and other people tend to get snapped at when they probably don't deserve it. We just need people to turn up and give information - when it's technical like that we need to know what system and version you're running or we can run through a lot of hoops before we get anywhere....

Anyways, it sounds like your laptop can't handle the graphics set up. Look in your config file in the game folder it should say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If not change the setting to look like this and try again. If the image is too small then, sorry, you won't be able to change it because your laptop can't handle it....
My config file is the same as above and still not working.. i guess its really not meant to be for me.. i shouldnt have tried to change the screen size in the 1st place i guess.. cus after i change the screen size it just suddenly became like that.. anyways thank you for the help.. very appreciate it.. sry for my bad english cus its not my 1st language.. thanks again. <3

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
My config file is the same as above and still not working.. i guess its really not meant to be for me.. i shouldnt have tried to change the screen size in the 1st place i guess.. cus after i change the screen size it just suddenly became like that.. anyways thank you for the help.. very appreciate it.. sry for my bad english cus its not my 1st language.. thanks again. <3
When you said change your screen size - did you mean in the game or on your laptop?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So pretty much done with the update as far as it goes without any save editing to see the Vanessa stuff.

Thoughts are similar to my first impressions, it' my least favorite update in a while. The Gym is neat, I guess, but it pales in comparison to say, the sleepover, or the crazy sex filled romp that was the class B update.

The lockout choices are going to be a problem down the line, and I can already see it starting here. We already have Mayo/Iris which isn't TOO bad as it only affects dates, but still seems kinda annoying. Next we have the Martin thing, as it stands there is NO advantage to being friends with Martin as you miss out on the Vanessa scene and everything you can do with Maria (which isn't much) can be done in a different way. Then there is the nerd/popular kid split, which again just feels unnecessary.

Sexy stuff still has the same issues that it always has, with a few exceptions, not enough description, I'm also starting to notice a lot of repeated positions and all too.

As for advancement. Really disappointed in the Mimi arc... it feels a bit stretched out. She's complaining in the Sauna about doing shit with Nate, but I mean, he can fingerbang her nightly, and she can blow him once a week. It's not like what's happening in the sauna is some new experience. The whole thing is trying my patience at this point.

Maria arc is probably even worse. Yeah, you can finger her now, but nothing more, and it only has what, 2 scenes? And more realistically it's one scene cut in half.

But again, the last update was pretty epic, so I'll give this one a bit of a pass. I'll also edit my save to see the Iris Gym scenes and see what's up with Vanessa.

orzromz

Mar 23, 2018
OK, it looks like your laptop isn't happy with it (probably an older model?). Maybe when the new version on a different game engine comes out you'll have better luck....
I see .. i guess i just have to wait for the nxt version.. once again thank you for your help .. i really appreciate it.. my 1st time having this error so i kinda panicked for a bit.. thank you.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
So pretty much done with the update as far as it goes without any save editing to see the Vanessa stuff.

Thoughts are similar to my first impressions, it' my least favorite update in a while. The Gym is neat, I guess, but it pales in comparison to say, the sleepover, or the crazy sex filled romp that was the class B update.

The lockout choices are going to be a problem down the line, and I can already see it starting here. We already have Mayo/Iris which isn't TOO bad as it only affects dates, but still seems kinda annoying. Next we have the Martin thing, as it stands there is NO advantage to being friends with Martin as you miss out on the Vanessa scene and everything you can do with Maria (which isn't much) can be done in a different way. Then there is the nerd/popular kid split, which again just feels unnecessary.

Sexy stuff still has the same issues that it always has, with a few exceptions, not enough description, I'm also starting to notice a lot of repeated positions and all too.

As for advancement. Really disappointed in the Mimi arc... it feels a bit stretched out. She's complaining in the Sauna about doing shit with Nate, but I mean, he can fingerbang her nightly, and she can blow him once a week. It's not like what's happening in the sauna is some new experience. The whole thing is trying my patience at this point.

Maria arc is probably even worse. Yeah, you can finger her now, but nothing more, and it only has what, 2 scenes? And more realistically it's one scene cut in half.

But again, the last update was pretty epic, so I'll give this one a bit of a pass. I'll also edit my save to see the Iris Gym scenes and see what's up with Vanessa.
Agreed. He's only introducing a little at a time which is the main problem - we can't decide how things are going and tend to get miffed when choices may or may not limit us. I am assuming at a later time you get a crack at Vanessa even if you're friends with Martin but that's yet to reveal so right now is a bitch. The nerd/popular split isn't a problem - we'll have to see how that pans out but choosing nerds only means you delay getting to the gym by one day! Hardly an issue about having to make that choice. I don't mind, personally, having to choose between Mayo :heartcoveredeyes: and Iris as long as the content with each girl is pretty much the same.

The only issue I have with choosing Martin Friend/Foe is it's taking too long to get to the point where we know which route is better.... especially if the new engine comes in and we can't edit the saved game to change allegiances!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I don't mind, personally, having to choose between Mayo :heartcoveredeyes: and Iris as long as the content with each girl is pretty much the same.
Are you sure? If those girls were Lily and Abbigail. You had to pick just one redhead, which would you choose? :evilsmile:
The only issue I have with choosing Martin Friend/Foe is it's taking too long to get to the point where we know which route is better.... especially if the new engine comes in and we can't edit the saved game to change allegiances!
Vanessa gives same advice for Maria and i didn`t find Vanessa route grindy. Picking be friend Martin has no benefit.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Are you sure? If those girls were Lily and Abbigail. You had to pick just one redhead, which would you choose? :evilsmile:
why would you do that.jpg
Vanessa gives same advice for Maria and i didn`t find Vanessa route grindy. Picking be friend Martin has no benefit.
Yeah, Martin friend route cuts out the grind but with the other route you get Vanessa (and you'd still work through that anyway) and the payoff with Maria isn't worth even the couple of steps it takes in the first place....

orzromz

Mar 23, 2018
I see .. i guess i just have to wait for the nxt version.. once again thank you for your help .. i really appreciate it.. my 1st time having this error so i kinda panicked for a bit.. thank you.
Uhmm.. i dunno what happend or maybe god heard my prayers .. but the game is now working?? I tried to run it to integrated graphics and it just suddenly start working again..

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
From patreon chat:
bobbo69: Wow, unity, so, I'm guessing the old saves won't work then
Walkius: Anyways, with all the changes, even if I stay with the old one, you'll have to start again.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes