Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So pretty much done with the update as far as it goes without any save editing to see the Vanessa stuff.

Thoughts are similar to my first impressions, it' my least favorite update in a while. The Gym is neat, I guess, but it pales in comparison to say, the sleepover, or the crazy sex filled romp that was the class B update.

The lockout choices are going to be a problem down the line, and I can already see it starting here. We already have Mayo/Iris which isn't TOO bad as it only affects dates, but still seems kinda annoying. Next we have the Martin thing, as it stands there is NO advantage to being friends with Martin as you miss out on the Vanessa scene and everything you can do with Maria (which isn't much) can be done in a different way. Then there is the nerd/popular kid split, which again just feels unnecessary.

Sexy stuff still has the same issues that it always has, with a few exceptions, not enough description, I'm also starting to notice a lot of repeated positions and all too.

As for advancement. Really disappointed in the Mimi arc... it feels a bit stretched out. She's complaining in the Sauna about doing shit with Nate, but I mean, he can fingerbang her nightly, and she can blow him once a week. It's not like what's happening in the sauna is some new experience. The whole thing is trying my patience at this point.

Maria arc is probably even worse. Yeah, you can finger her now, but nothing more, and it only has what, 2 scenes? And more realistically it's one scene cut in half.

But again, the last update was pretty epic, so I'll give this one a bit of a pass. I'll also edit my save to see the Iris Gym scenes and see what's up with Vanessa.
Agreed. He's only introducing a little at a time which is the main problem - we can't decide how things are going and tend to get miffed when choices may or may not limit us. I am assuming at a later time you get a crack at Vanessa even if you're friends with Martin but that's yet to reveal so right now is a bitch. The nerd/popular split isn't a problem - we'll have to see how that pans out but choosing nerds only means you delay getting to the gym by one day! Hardly an issue about having to make that choice. I don't mind, personally, having to choose between Mayo :heartcoveredeyes: and Iris as long as the content with each girl is pretty much the same.

The only issue I have with choosing Martin Friend/Foe is it's taking too long to get to the point where we know which route is better.... especially if the new engine comes in and we can't edit the saved game to change allegiances!
I can't deny that I was a little disappointed with this update myself, I like the new journal, and the potential in the photo studio is interesting , also the gym is cool, really like the voyeur side.

however, I was disappointed with the lack of scenes added with Maria myself, also really wasn't anything added to Mimi either.

Seemed like it was overly small but also does appear like Walkius during last update, was setting up or at very least exploring a big change to game, sadly he discovered Ren'py wasn't equipped to do that and has decided to move game to Unity, this may explain the lack of content in this update.

As for the split content, am torn on it, its not like you really be able to have sex with everyone, but I also would like to have sex with everyone lol

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
and how ?
It's easy enough
Code:
[5]
32="10.000000"
I was wondering about posting this when the first errors started cropping up but as you're skipping a little dialogue I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. I guess it's up to people if they want to or not!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It's easy enough
Code:
[5]
32="10.000000"
I was wondering about posting this when the first errors started cropping up but as you're skipping a little dialogue I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. I guess it's up to people if they want to or not!
Actually it is good idea. It also lets you see last scene. Just tested.
Mine was 32="9.000000" before edit to 10.
Game crashes just for last sex scene.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
What do I need to change in save file to change routes friend with martin into giving vensesa USB

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It's easy enough
Code:
[5]
32="10.000000"
you don`t miss any dialogues tho. If you enter their home again it shows last sex scene without problem.

parwall

Jan 14, 2018
of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

I need help plz

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

I need help plz
Read the FAQ.

Reactions: Centurion

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Seeing as a game fix is unlikely now I've updated the FAQ with this information as an option for people. Not that any bugger reads it......
Well, glad not to be a bugger.

Anyhow I did find a fix for the Iris stuck at the park thing. If you edit the save and make Iris available to go on dates again, when you invite her somewhere else, she escapes the time-space anomaly in the park, and meets you wherever. Thus I was able to see her gym scenes. Which were nice, but neither her, no Mayo's stuff is good enough to give up the other. It's weird.

Trying the vanessa shit sometime soon. Will see how it goes.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes