OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
On the grind thing...

At least this game isn't as bad as some others on that front, in that you aren't forced to play through the same events over and over. That being said, a 'skip to end of school day' and/or an 'hourglass/skip icon' for when you are at school might be nice. Until we get more additions to the morning class routine, that choice becomes effectively meaningless once you've increased your intelligence to some crazy high amount, same for the chat option bumping the relevant reputation to some crazy high amount...

I'm thinking (for the morning class) that as other options, the teacher asks you to stay after class, (open door for sexy teacher time path), someone passes you a note (beginning of a new plot line), you know, that sort of thing...

This might also be a nice opportunity to focus on specific characters a bit more during morning class, once the relevant reputation for the chat option crosses a certain threshold. My point is that this part of the day becomes rather meaningless at some point currently... after you've searched the other areas and sit down for class.

On that note, not having to navigate through the entire school every time would be nice. I do realize that some events are 'area triggered', i.e. they happen when you pass through that area, but it'd be nice if you could click on the mini map once you arrive at school to simply 'teleport' to where you want to go. If this involved passing through another area with an event, well that'd be extra coding to figure out (i.e. if you teleport from A to C, you would normally pass through B, so check for an event at B when teleporting from A to C).

That being said, there are those days when I just can't resist more sexy time with Alice, even though I've played those paths through to their conclusions (well were they end now at least). It'd be nice if the Alice pool massage was updated with some poolside sex though...

Note to self: this was post 999...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm thinking (for the morning class) that as other options, the teacher asks you to stay after class, (open door for sexy teacher time path), someone passes you a note (beginning of a new plot line), you know, that sort of thing...

That being said, there are those days when I just can't resist more sexy time with Alice, even though I've played those paths through to their conclusions (well were they end now at least). It'd be nice if the Alice pool massage was updated with some poolside sex though...
keep thinking, loved your scenarios. :evilsmile: Just don`t mention Martin name, you can start a war.

Edit:Or you bust Mrs Daniels with Mr Ludson and you start blackmailing Mrs Daniels for sex. :p

Reactions: Angus Bez and OhWee

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Has it broken anything else though?
Alright' i finished the game in 94 days.
I picked Iris and i gave flashdisk to Vanessa. I tried every possible sex scenes for all girls. Maybe i forgot to trigger few sleepover sex scenes.

About bugfix 0.10.1 :
- Twins last sex scene of route has no bug anymore.
issues:
- Missing nude scenes for monday gym spy
- If you try look at photo studio menu before doing Hailey chat in photo studio, game still crashes.

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
After some tinkering with the savegame data I managed to get best of both worlds with the cheerleaders. I can date (gym, park, movie, etc.) and shoot pictures with both Iris and Mayo. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Until we get more additions to the morning class routine, that choice becomes effectively meaningless once you've increased your intelligence to some crazy high amount, same for the chat option bumping the relevant reputation to some crazy high amount...
At least studying in class has some kind of use - even if it is irrelevant after about three weeks of game time! When I first started playing the game and it was hinted the $50 allowance would go up if you did well in class I naively thought when I got it high enough I'd start getting more money!! It really needed something like your intelligence going down if you didn't keep studying or if you chat in class too much you'd get detention (say a class in the afternoon to stop you doing the vital ones!). Chatting in class to raise your reputation with Class D is just a waste of time as it's not used for anything yet. I think that's why Walkius was talking about changing the way the school is used (even before the Unity thing) and was probably going to implement either new classes or give you the option to do some of those afternoon things during the morning....

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Dunno if this game has an art assets thread yet (don't see one), but I was wondering about Alice... so I played around with some G3F shapes in Daz. This might not be a bad starting point if there's interest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm interested in all the girls of SLF, making a game myself, and i think all the girls would make perfect university city setting.
Thank you :D ... I think we have the assets for Alice but not sure atm..

Edit: Yours looks better than the games imo..

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'm interested in all the girls of SLF, making a game myself, and i think all the girls would make perfect university city setting.
Thank you :D ... I think we have the assets for Alice but not sure atm..

Edit: Yours looks better than the games imo..
This is true.. since we'd like to have some realism to the game and an empty campus wouldn't be.. if the extra's happen to be cameos as well, makes it a little better :D

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There is no such art thread for this game.

Model almost same except teeth parts. And kinda like this curvy body more. Alice jaw wider then your model. I liked yours more tho for Alice.
Yeah, I woudn't call this one 'my model' yet. I was just showcasing a potential starting point for people that like doing fan art. P3Design's Angel has things in roughly the right spots... As I said, there may be a closer model though, just not one that I have.

And yeah, as I said I'm seeing the same thing as far as additional morphs needed. The morph 'character creation/resource' kits can cover pretty much all of this for anyone that wanted to put in the time...

And (as I said), I'm sure there are closer skin textures, but Aiko's skin textures aren't bad at all.

I think I'm more interested in Ako's model though. Maybe I'll try to figure that one out soon.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not sure how to move forward. Have started on the Popular Route and got the invite to the gym. Right now no one is talking to me and have gone through entire week looking for Vanessa just because no one else is talking. don't get the talk bubble for anyone. So I am dead in the water right now. I am playing v0.1.0 not the fixed 0.1.1. Running in circles like a chicken with it's head cut off and yes I have actually seen that so not just a clique for me. lol

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Glad the bugfix i posted worked. In regards to bugs caused by it so far there hit and miss. These are all the bugs it can cause 1. Massage not progressing. 2. Phone app to invite girls to places can sometimes cause a crash. 3. Issue with photo studio causing an endless sex loop and 4. Park date sex scene causes soft crash. These are very rare and so far have only been reported a handful of times.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Not sure how to move forward. Have started on the Popular Route and got the invite to the gym. Right now no one is talking to me and have gone through entire week looking for Vanessa just because no one else is talking. don't get the talk bubble for anyone. So I am dead in the water right now. I am playing v0.1.0 not the fixed 0.1.1. Running in circles like a chicken with it's head cut off and yes I have actually seen that so not just a clique for me. lol
You cant start talkin Vanessa unless you give her flashdisk to prove Martin cheating on her.

Reactions: Angus Bez
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes