Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You need to talk to Mimi after the evening meal but make sure you already have $150 for the gym membership first.
$150 for gym? I had like over 10k cash lol don't think anyone should struggle with cash once your computing high enough and can hack walkius patreon page for cash each day.

I had to reformat PC today, so will need to start new game with next update of this game, which seems like I would have had to do that anyway.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, on the fan art/assets thing...

1) If people have interest in starting a thread for Fan Art/Assets (for organizational purposes), that might be a good idea. I don't want to be the one that starts the thread, because the OP can edit the thread with updated info (helpful for art assets), and I'm not keeping up with the art assets threads that I'm involved with already... I'm happy to post replies as time permits, but I probably won't be doing a lot of fan art (only when the whim strikes).

2) Took a stab at Ako. She's not done, and I think there's probably a character on Renderosity somewhere that might be a bit closer than the ones I'm working with (I'm frankensteining a few character morphs together, along with some targetted area morphs).
Here's where I'm at so far:
SLC_Ako_WIP1.jpg

Also, here's the 'starting point' for Alice that I posted about earlier again (under a spoiler tag 'cuz of the boobies)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3) I'm attaching a .zip file that contains the source art (for the plane primitives I'm using inside of Daz as 'reference pics', along with two .dufs (one for Alice, one for Ako). Note that Daz will tell you what you are missing morph wise (if you don't have some of the morphs), but will still load with what you have. So if you are missing stuff, at least this might get you in the ballpark. Both characters are G3F. BTW, Ako is sporting Yumi Hair (Daz Store). Alice has Sally Hair (also at Daz).

For Alice, you'll need:
  • Sally Hair
  • Aiko 7 (I'm using Aiko's textures, I think there's probably a closer fit out there somewhere though)
  • P3Design's Angel
  • One of Hongyu's Bikinis (Daz or Renderosity)...
  • You'll want to do some additional head and body area morphs to dial her in more closely... I used a couple of age related ones already.
For Ako, I ended up using:
  • Yumi Hair
  • Aiko 7 (helps dial in the shape a bit)
  • Lilah (body)
  • Yuyu (body)
  • Teen Josie 7 (several head/body morphs)
  • Kitana (head)
  • Mei Lin 7 (head)
  • Several other area head and body morphs... I was trying to dial her in more closely.
  • I used Yuki textures, but I'm sure there's probably a better fit out there somewhere...
  • Criss Cross Bikini (Renderosity)
Those are the the main ones, along with some morphs from several head and body morph resource kits. As I said, if you don't have a morph, it'll just not apply it (after giving you an error message that asks you if you want to load anyways), but this might get you in the ballpark at least.

Again, these are WIPs/not finished works. If someone wants to pick up where I left off/try to dial them in more closely, feel free to do so. Of course, kindly remember that it's nice to share when you are done...

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I would have gladly helped Kara to test this fix with my saves, but Mega decided to stop at 935 Mb :mad:
Now I'm making another attempt but if it freezes again, I give up.
Some browsers like Firefox don't have enough buffering capacity to decrypt beyond about 1 Gb file size. A different browser or direct download site might work better for you.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
OK, on the fan art/assets thing...

1) If people have interest in starting a thread for Fan Art/Assets (for organizational purposes), that might be a good idea. I don't want to be the one that starts the thread, because the OP can edit the thread with updated info (helpful for art assets), and I'm not keeping up with the art assets thread that I'm involved with already... I'm happy to post replies as time permits, but I probably won't be doing a lot of fan art (only when the whim strikes).

2) Took a stab at Ako. She's not done, and I think there's probably a character on Renderosity somewhere that might be a bit closer than the ones I'm working with (I'm frankensteining a few character morphs together, along with some targetted area morphs).
Here's where I'm at so far:
View attachment 91718

Also, here's the 'starting point' for Alice that I posted about earlier again (under a spoiler tag 'cuz of the boobies)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3) I'm attaching a .zip file that contains the source art (for the plane primitives I'm using inside of Daz as 'reference pics', along with two .dufs (one for Alice, one for Ako). Note that Daz will tell you what you are missing morph wise (if you don't have some of the morphs), but will still load with what you have. So if you are missing stuff, at least this might get you in the ballpark. Both characters are G3F. BTW, Ako is sporting Yumi Hair (Daz Store). Alice has Sally Hair (also at Daz).

For Alice, you'll need:
  • Sally Hair
  • Aiko 7 (I'm using Aiko's textures, I think there's probably a closer fit out there somewhere though)
  • P3Design's Angel
  • One of Hongyu's Bikinis (Daz or Renderosity)...
  • You'll want to do some additional head and body area morphs to dial her in more closely... I used a couple of age related ones already.
For Ako, I ended up using:
  • Yumi Hair
  • Aiko 7 (helps dial in the shape a bit)
  • Lilah (body)
  • Yuyu (body)
  • Teen Josie 7 (several head/body morphs)
  • Kitana (head)
  • Mei Lin 7 (head)
  • Several other area head and body morphs... I was trying to dial her in more closely.
  • I used Yuki textures, but I'm sure there's probably a better fit out there somewhere...
  • Criss Cross Bikini (Renderosity)
Those are the the main ones, along with some morphs from several head and body morph resource kits. As I said, if you don't have a morph, it'll just not apply it (after giving you an error message that asks you if you want to load anyways), but this might get you in the ballpark at least.

Again, these are WIPs/not finished works. If someone wants to pick up where I left off/try to dial them in more closely, feel free to do so. Of course, kindly remember that it's nice to share when you are done...
Definitely would start a Fan Art/Assets thread but not sure how to word the OP atm..
Thank you for the .duf :D

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Definitely would start a Fan Art/Assets thread but not sure how to word the OP atm..
Thank you for the .duf :D
I'd suggest as a title:
School, Love and Cousins Friends: Fan Art and Art Assets Thread

If S.L.C. ever becomes one of the popular games, maybe that thread will be put in the same subforum, but in the meantime, if the person(s) in charge of the OP wants to include a link to said fan art thread, that way it won't get lost. I think you'd need to post the fan art thread in General Discussion for now...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There we go :D

@muttdoggy @TCMS
And so it begins...

I'd suggest that you lose the first paragraph in the OP (that one that talks about starting a fan art thread). I'd suggest instead mentioning there that if people want to share preview pics and their favorite screenshots as well, that doing so is OK. That way, the preview pics and such can be accumulated in one place for easy viewing (there, as opposed to being buried in hundreds of pages here). People will still post such things here of course, but you get the idea.

Also, if someone wants to do the 'meme' thing with some of the ingame art, I've seen that done too... I even did that once (Tracy meets Dick Tracy, D.O.D.)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
"This is for any images or information related to the art assets you'd like to share from School, Love & Cousins Friends.
Be it: fan art, game previews, game screenshots or just helping narrow down the assets for the characters."
Just checked the edit. I saw that you adjusted the wording which you suggested above slightly to mention art assets in the other thread, which is what I was about to suggest. Looks awesome man!

Now we just need people to do some memes while we wait for the fan art guys to find their way here...

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
using version 10.1 but still keeps crashing on photos studio.

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_phototext:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
using version 10.1 but still keeps crashing on photos studio.

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_phototext:
Is this crash happen while you looking photo studio menu? If it is, don`t use it till you do chat with Hailey in studio. Buy camera also for 100 bucks.

Reactions: Angus Bez

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I went ahead and threw something together real quick to break the fan art thread cherry... fun with Ako and Alice on the beach!

I posted it here:

Juani97

May 3, 2017
Hey, I'm stuck... the game tells me to find someone interested in the gym but I keep going there and nothing happens...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
A fan art thread? Oh dear god no! You do realise that you've now given @Kara Zor-El the motivation to actually create all those images he keeps tormenting me with! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!
x'D Relax i just have photoshop and blender skills. I've daz but never worked on it.
Meanwhile... starts searching Martin, Mayo, Lily and Abbigail 3D models

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes