Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I've updated the to version 0.10.1 so we can avoid any confusion (there's bound to be someone!). Essentially the same version as 0.10 but I've also taken the opportunity to edit a couple of typos, add a warning about the "Photos studio" tab that was missed out, removed text from the photo ranks page referring to the previous version bug (which I'd neglected to edit) and moved the "Back Pain" event text down a little so both Martin friend/non-friend routes are on the same page for easier reference and making a clearer split where you need to move onto the "Eliminate The Competition" event. There's also an addition to the about the "Photos studio" tab bug.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache
I've tweaked the instructions and details about dating both Mayo and Iris . That really is as close as I can get it to working - no Iris in the park I'm afraid but the other benefits out way that inconvenience....
Only thing I would add is how to fix it if you accidentally let Iris go to the park. Which is to change the variable (I don't remember which) which makes her able to accept dates from you. Invite her somewhere else, and you get unstuck.

Also do you know if there is any way to get the Vanessa route up and running if you switched allegiances and already got the massage tips from Martin? I can do the first two parts of it, but nothing after.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Only thing I would add is how to fix it if you accidentally let Iris go to the park. Which is to change the variable (I don't remember which) which makes her able to accept dates from you. Invite her somewhere else, and you get unstuck.
You just change all the settings back as they were given. The first two (section [11]) are counters for how many day since your date and needs to be at 2 to allow you to make that call (or just wait if you can't be bothered editing it). Section [6] holds the main work variables: 24="7.000000" is the Mayo date choice and 23="6.000000" for Iris choice. Those numbers increase to whichever date you choose (no point listing them as all you need do is use the phone) so just reset 23 back to 6 if you accidentally make a Park date....
Also do you know if there is any way to get the Vanessa route up and running if you switched allegiances and already got the massage tips from Martin? I can do the first two parts of it, but nothing after.
Does it not work if you just change allegiances after getting the tips from Martin? I haven't tried it out so don't know at the moment. I worked out the variable for Vanessa's gym conversations but haven't seen how they affect things on the other route - I'll have a look later....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yup, worked as I thought. If you go friend route with Martin, get the Maria massage moving, and then change allegiances with him by editing the saved game then the route with Vanessa just continues as normal - except you don't get the final two conversations with her giving you advice about massaging Maria (because you've already completed that!).

btw, you are aware that after the first two conversations you next speak to her in the sauna at 21:00 aren't you? RTFPG!!:)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You just change all the settings back as they were given. The first two (section [11]) are counters for how many day since your date and needs to be at 2 to allow you to make that call (or just wait if you can't be bothered editing it). Section [6] holds the main work variables: 24="7.000000" is the Mayo date choice and 23="6.000000" for Iris choice. Those numbers increase to whichever date you choose (no point listing them as all you need do is use the phone) so just reset 23 back to 6 if you accidentally make a Park date....
It's easier than that. All you need to do is make sure (as in your FAQ, SEE I read it eventually)
[11]
3="4.000000";iris will now accept your date invitation

then text Iris and invite her somewhere else.

Reactions: Angus Bez

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
i am having this error when i go to the twin's house for their lesson
i have already finished up to the first fellatio with them

this is the error

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

it appears just as when im about to choose what to teach them

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
It's easier than that. All you need to do is make sure (as in your FAQ, SEE I read it eventually)
[11]
3="4.000000";iris will now accept your date invitation

then text Iris and invite her somewhere else.
Fair point. That would also work. But it's not as exciting as editing the saved game is it? :angel:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
i am having this error when i go to the twin's house for their lesson
i have already finished up to the first fellatio with them

this is the error

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

it appears just as when im about to choose what to teach them
Read the FAQ and install the new update.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Who to talk with, to go futher with mom massage?

and how to talk to a girl about going to the gym?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes